Chapter 145 - 146

Chapter 145 My house has water and power outages

The Chen family's bodyguards also poured out of the private room, eight in total, and then they were all beaten to the ground by just one person next to Li Jun in less than a minute.

"What kind of wine?" Li Jun asked.

The man who had just finished beating his man moved his nose when he heard this and replied: "Dark Blue from Country A in 1987."

"Hello you two." Li Jun glanced at Li Tan, motioning for him to leave first, and then stood on the stool brought by the bodyguard. He sat down and took another slow drag on his cigarette.

Li Tan understood, picked up Zhou Jinhui, whose hands and feet had become weak, and left quickly.

"Li, Li Tan! Who is that? So fierce! Why is he helping us?" Zhou Jinhui stammered.

Seeing that he couldn't drive like this, Li Tan took the initiative to sit in the driver's seat and said, "My brother."

"Who?!" Zhou Jinhui's eyes widened with shock on his face.

"My brother." Li Tan repeated patiently.

Zhou Jinhui trembled: "Your brother, your brother?! That MT?!"

"Yes." Li Tan drove away from the hotel door.

Zhou Jinhui remained silent until the car arrived at the downstairs of Yu Ao's house.

This made Li Tan feel a little interesting. He glanced through the rearview mirror and said, "Why, you haven't digested it yet?"

"Yeah." Zhou Jinhui said honestly: "Li Tan, I used you as a cash cow and squeezed you like crazy. Did your brother also know about it?"

Li Tan covered his lips with one hand and responded.

In fact, there is no such thing as squeeze or squeeze. Zhou Jinhui is a gold digger. He knows the value of Li Tan, and as an artist, before Li Tan stands in the position of actor, he may be pinned to death on the beach by latecomers at any time. At that time, Li Tan Tan Lei and Zhou Jinhui were also tired, and they had the idea of ​​​​making money, but then again, those who don't have this idea are called sick, so Li Tan has cooperated with him these years.

"It's over, it's over." Zhou Jinhui leaned back, "I'm dead. If your brother hits Chen Hejin, I..." "

Okay, my brother knows our relationship and won't do it."

"That's it. Look, you and your brother have a good relationship!" Zhou Jinhui came back to his senses.

Li Tan raised his eyebrows: "When did I say that our relationship was bad?"

"Then you were covered in mud in the past few years, and you didn't see your brother... Ahem, the big boss came out to help. Busy."

"If my brother helps me, can I still be a movie star that everyone believes in?" Li Tan said calmly. Becoming an actor with money and speaking with word of mouth are completely different concepts. Li Tan's pursuit has always been the latter. That's why Li Jun never interfered.

"Oh oh oh." Zhou Jinhui nodded and was about to say something else when someone knocked on the car glass.

Standing outside was Yu Ao, wrapped in cotton clothes.

Li Tan immediately opened the car door and pulled the person out: "Wear more clothes."

Yu Ao shook his head: "It's not cold." He looked at Zhou Jinhui behind him, "What's wrong?" He looked half dead.

Zhou Jinhui didn't want to quarrel with Yu Ao now, so he asked in a breathy voice: "Is there water at home? Give me a sip." "

Home? Is your home here?" Yu Ao said expressionlessly: "My home has no water or electricity."