Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Stay together

After Ye Jin got together with Li Jun, she said "I love you so much" countless times, but this time what left Li Jun was not happiness, but fear.

"I know." Li Jun saw that Ye Jin was having trouble breathing, and gently picked him up. The veil around the young man's neck was soaked with blood. Li Jun stared at it, and after a while, he took a deep breath: "Ye Jin, wait a minute. Let's settle the score later!"

Why are you so cruel to yourself?

Ye Jin's lips moved but no sound came out.

"Have you ever thought about me?" Li Jun asked.

Ye Jin blinked and rubbed the back of Li Jun's hand with his fingertips. It was precisely because his mind was filled with him that he showed no mercy.

The car roared all the way to the hospital. Ye Jin remained awake until he was lying on the cart. Unlike the chaos around him, his eyes were calm, but he was desperately trying to convey some kind of message to Li Jun. The door of the operating room The moment they closed the door, their eyes were glued together, and then Ye Jin saw Li Jun shake his head.

If we don’t come out, we will die together.

"The patient has cardiac arrest! Hurry!"

Ye Jinqiang held his breath, just not wanting to be seen by Li Jun in such a miserable state. His body was so light that he could no longer feel the pain. The doctor's voice occasionally came out, but it was also misty. , Ye Jin was too tired, but he was still fighting against his instinct. There was someone waiting for him outside. Once he fell asleep, he might never wake up again.

Nothing is as important to Ye Jin as being with Li Jun.

I do not know how long it has been.

"Ajin, baby" the familiar low voice, with indescribable tenderness, pulled Ye Jin's limp body out of the swamp.

"Are you awake?" The doctor took off his mask and was shocked.

Li Jun was standing beside the hospital bed wearing antibacterial clothing. When he saw Ye Jin open his eyes, the thick black mist in his eyes gradually dissipated and some light came out, "Okay Ajin." Li Jun said in a hoarse voice: "Sleep. Okay, I feel relieved."

Ye Jin rolled his eyes and understood. He wanted to punch Li Jun. He was so tired and still wanted to argue.

"Mr. Li, Mr. Ye is fine for the time being. His desire to live is gone. "It's very strong, mainly due to shock caused by excessive blood loss, and also"

the doctor paused: "It almost hit the aorta. I won't dare to do this again."

Li Jun responded, his nerves completely relaxed, and he said. Even my fingertips are numb.

It was already the next morning when Yu Ao and Li Tan received the news and rushed to the hospital.

"Brother." Li Tan looked at Li Jun worriedly: "Are you okay? Why didn't you tell me last night?"

"My mind was also mushy last night, and I didn't want to see anyone except Ajin." Li Jun smoked. He was smoking, and his face looked bad because he had been up all night. His eyes were calm, but they always gave people an air of a storm about to come.

Yu Ao looked at the ward through the small glass window, and immediately understood his eldest uncle. Ye Jin was pale, with a thick gauze wrapped around his neck. It had only been one night, but his whole figure seemed to have lost weight. , various instruments were connected to the side, and infusions were being given to both his left and right hands at the same time. The word "miserable" was not enough to describe it. Yu Ao felt angry and firmly believed that people like Lu Changxi grew up eating chicken.