Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307: Fear

Yu Ao came up from downstairs humming a song and wasted no time. Seeing that the door of Ji Lin's office was open, he pushed it open because he was used to being arrogant all the time.

Unexpectedly, when he looked up, he saw Song Yun'an wearing black trousers and a coat, sitting on a chair with a cigarette of ecstasy in his mouth. Don't ask Yu Ao how he knew, just asking is skillful! Song Yunan didn't even wear a shirt on his upper body, and his waist was thin and soft. Although he didn't have eight-pack abs and mermaid lines, his skin was very white and quite pleasing to the eye.

Seeing that Yu Ao hadn't moved for a long time, Song Yunan narrowed his eyes and said, "Have you seen enough?"

"Seen enough, seen enough." Yu Ao walked in calmly and closed the door considerately.

Song Yun'an: "..."

Yu Ao glanced at them and saw a tie hanging on the table between the two of them and throwing one at the door of the compartment, thinking that the battle was fierce.

"Where is Ji Lin?" Yu Ao asked.

"Going out to buy food." Song Yunan told the truth. In fact, if he had the patience to understand what Ji Lin said, he found that Yu Ao was not that hateful. At least he was indeed honest when he mentioned Ji Lin.

"Just because of your husband's peach blossom eyes, everyone looks at me like an old dog." Ji Lin's words rang in his ears, "You are the only one who regards me as the best in the world! You looked at Mu Chen this morning Do you think it’s cruel to follow Qing Zhou? In the small scene, when Yu Ao and Li Tan showed their affection, that was the scene of slaughter.”

Ten minutes ago, Song Yun’an even downloaded Weibo and posted a particularly sincere message on a person with the tag of Yu Ao. Square asked "Where is the dog slaughtering scene of Yu Ao and Li Tan?" and was led by an enthusiastic CP fan to #昙AO#超话. After flipping through it a few times, he opened the door to a new world.

There are really people who are happy because of other people's love and happiness. The comics, fanfics, and various photoshopped pictures in it are really impossible to do without any enthusiasm.

So now that he saw Yu Ao again, Song Yunan's mood suddenly became subtle.

"Ahem." Yu Ao said softly: "Do you want to put on some clothes?"

"They are all men, and you are still shy?" Song Yunan had one leg hanging on the ground and one kneeled on the chair. He was not wearing any shoes. If this face were exposed, he would definitely make his debut in a matter of seconds.

"Why am I shy?" Yu Ao saw that Song Yun'an's tone of voice was much calmer. He thought that Ji Lin had been treating him well these days, so he took advantage of Ji Lin's absence and boldly extended his claws towards his wine cabinet.

Song Yun'an watched quietly without stopping him. It wasn't until Yu Ao took it out that he narrowed his eyes and said, "Romani Conti, you are quite good at picking."

Yu Ao turned to look at him: "Want a drink?"

It was a rare opportunity to repair the relationship, and Yu Ao was not a person who cared about things. Song Yunan did not hesitate and nodded: "Of course."

Poor Ji Lin, the king of the entertainment industry, the effort of walking up from downstairs, and the collection of fine wines A third of the way down, Ji Lin's heart started to bleed as soon as he saw the label on it: "You, what are you two doing..."

"Drinking." Yu Ao shook the cup, his face full of tears. It was a proud look: "With Mr. Song."

It was useless for Song Yunan to move Yu Ao out. Ji Lin was good at beating brothers, but it was different when Yu Ao moved out of Song Yunan. Ji Lin was hurting him so much that it was just a bottle of wine. Buy it. Aren’t you here just for a drink? Although the output is rare, only 450 boxes a year, this bottle was obtained with great difficulty, but it is not important! My wife likes to drink, let him drink...drink like shit! Ji Lin stepped forward and snatched the wine glass from Song Yun'an's hand, with a serious look on his face: "You're still injured, why are you still drinking?!"