Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275 Say something to your brother

After this happened, Wu Tian made a pot of stew for lunch, and there was no need to divide the ingredients. It tasted good, but when it came to Yu Ao's mouth, it was like chewing sand, and there was no taste at all.

Yu Ao's complexion is visibly worse, but because the corners of his mouth are raised, the energy that is hard to lift up makes him not look so bad, but only Yu Ao himself knows that his whole body is sore, and once he leans on Li Tan It feels like a bone has been ripped out, and I just want to sleep comfortably.

"How's it going?"

Wu Tiankai and Chen Susu went to pack things. They didn't let Yu Ao move around. Li Tan stayed by the side and raised his hand to touch Yu Ao's forehead, and it started to burn.

"Is my hairstyle messed up?" Yu Ao tugged at it twice, "It's half wet, give me a new one."

"OK, what kind of style do you want?"

"Look more handsome."

The camera was facing the two of them. , this show of affection interrupted Ji Lin's train of thought to investigate. "These two..." Ji Lin smiled, and then said coldly to the other end of the phone: "Don't talk to me about this, wait until I get it The videos of Yu Sheng's debut in the early years, once you find out that he can swim, be prepared to spend money to support him again!" After saying that, he put down the phone. Now Ji has no shortage of traffic, with Mu Chen and Li Jun! They all had a relationship, and Ji Lin was always arrogant, mainly because the person who got involved this time was Yu Ao, Ji Lin's only brother.

When newcomers first started training, swimming was also one of the events. Unless Yu Sheng skipped this link and was promoted directly, Ji Lin wouldn't believe it at all.

Everyone had just finished tearing apart the barrage, and when they saw this scene, they immediately felt that everything was worth it.

[A true stranger, Actor Li is not so gentle to Yu Ao. ]

[ Wuwuwu, why do I want to cry so much? Yu Ao felt uncomfortable, and Actor Li also felt uncomfortable. How could I, a short-lived night-blooming phoenix given to me by Ao Li, survive? 】

Yu Ao stood up, jumped up and down twice, and shouted: "Let's go!"

Yu Ao took the cold medicine given by the director, and when the camera moved away, his feet were shaking. Li Tan first held his hand, and then took it. Holding the young man's waist, he almost bore most of Yu Ao's weight. Seeing that Yu Ao was struggling, Li Tan glanced back. The director immediately understood and nodded quickly. Yu Ao's insistence on recording was a great thing for them. Opening a back door is easy.

The camera is no longer facing Yu Ao and Li Tan.

Li Tan stopped, hugged Yu Ao up, and said in his ear: "The director doesn't want to film us anymore, why don't you lie on my back and sleep for a while?"

Li Tan's words pulled Yu Ao's reason back. After tugging, Yu Ao realized that he was already half asleep. He digested it for a while and asked, "No more patting us?"

"No more."

"Then I'll take a nap." The allure of Li Tan's shoulder , to Yu Ao, it is no less than a soft big bed of 800 square meters.

Li Tan put Yu Ao on his back, felt the calming breath in his ears, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

Yu Sheng secretly glanced over here, suffering so much, all he could do now was to be obedient and not provoke anyone from Yu Ao or Li Tanzhong.

It can be said that the only thing Yu Sheng did not expect was that Li Tan would take Yu Ao so seriously, even while recording a program.

Wu Tiankai walked over avoiding the camera and asked softly: "Can you carry it? If not, I'll do it."