Chapter 157 - 158

Chapter 157: Relieve your anger!

Ye Jin narrowed his eyes. He suspected that Yu Ao wanted to say "eldest brother" just now, and he was quite capable of recognizing relatives by himself.

"You hurt your hand, how does Li Tan look?" Convinced that Yu Ao knew everything, Ye Jin didn't hide it, but asked straight to the point. What's your face? To feel distressed is to be truly distressed, to be concerned is to be truly concerned, but to be angry is to be truly angry.

Yu Ao and Ye Jin looked at each other, and then sighed at the same time, "Hey." "

I had a work-related injury, and the railings at the shooting location were not reinforced. What about you?" Ye Jin asked.

So Yu Ao explained the cause and effect. He had forgotten that Ye Jin had a grudge against Qisheng Media. When he finished speaking, Ye Jin looked at him like a hero.

"Fuck!" Ye Jin was very excited: "I've wanted to beat that bastard Wang Shengkai for a long time! You're better, one strike will cut off your descendants' legs! Relieve your anger! It's fun!"

Yu Ao was so proud of the praise, "It's not me, if not Li Tan came too fast, and those two will suffer a lot."

The door was not closed tightly, and Li Tan was about to come in when he heard this sentence, and immediately took time to prepare to listen.

"You have to be more careful lately, Wang Shengkai's grandson is the best at instigating evil!" Ye Jin warned You, who was worried: "You said that if Wang Shengkai made this matter a big deal,

he wouldn't dare!" Yu Ao was more experienced than Ye Jin and snorted: "What did he say?" Are you saying that you want to sleep with your artist design? Does he have evidence? "

Li Tan felt that the word "sleep" was very harsh, and neither Xu Youchang nor Wang Shengkai could keep it. As soon as he

said this, Yu Ao and Ye Jin felt it was too late to meet each other, and they couldn't stop chatting for a long time. , Actor Li’s feet were numb as he stood at the door, and he finally couldn’t help knocking on the door.

Seeing Li Tan come in with rice, Yu Ao swallowed: “Why did you come back? I'm starving. "

Li Tan: "..." Forget it. When I liked him, I knew that this person was full of bones and skin.

Ye Jin glanced into the bag and asked Li Tan: "Just buy it. For two people? "

"Um. "Li Tan responded.

Ye Jin winked, "That's okay, I"

"It's for the two of you. "Li Tan was helpless. While taking care of his lover, he also had to take care of his sister-in-law: "Chicken soup, one portion for each person, drink them all. Ye Jin sat down happily and said, "

Okay, okay, thank you." "

Yu Ao looked at Ye Jin calmly. No matter how you say it, this person is one of the best people who is expected to hit Li Tan's position. Logically speaking, after years of ups and downs in the entertainment industry, plus being defeated by Qi that year. The media kicked her away. After a long and miserable life, she should not be like a flower in a greenhouse, but Ye Jin had a bit of childishness about her, as if someone had wiped away everything she had done in the past, even the wounds. Scar medicine.

The doctor’s suggestion was that Ye Jin should be observed for two more days, and Yu Ao’s wound only needed less exposure to water and frequent dressing changes. So after eating, the poor little boy suddenly became Ye Jin. Yu Ao suppressed a smile and

rushed Ye Jin waved his hand: "I will come to see you when I have time. "

"roll! Ye Jin gritted his teeth.