Chapter 281 - 282

Chapter 281 Come to pick up the driver

The reed swamp is also spread out in a large area, and crossing it can save a lot of detours. Although Yu Ao is not resurrected with full health, his IQ is online, which instantly reduces the difficulty of the task by several degrees.

The director team followed melancholy. They finally understood why Yu Ao was blacklisted by some insiders.

"Oh, this is comfortable." Yu Ao sat on the kayak and closed his eyes enjoying it. Next to him were Wu Tiankai and Li Tan, who were paddling. Yu Sheng was a useless thing, hugging his knees. Perhaps they were thinking about life, Li Youran and Chen Susu were talking and laughing as they rarely saw this kind of scenery.

Yu Ao opened the map and looked at it for a while, "Well, after walking for a while, you should be able to get there." He carefully identified it: "You should be able to get to a main road. There are cars drawn on it. Could it be that it is a highway? Tsk, so After calculation, it is indeed very close to Beichang Highway. If we can catch a car, we can go out in the afternoon. "

The director team: "..." I will beat the map painter when I get back. The guy was so proud at the time. He was so proud that he boasted, "My paintings are so abstract that everyone who can recognize them are gods!"

Aren't the gods sitting on the kayak? !

Yu Ao had a weak hand, so he grabbed a reed and put the stem in his mouth. It was slightly sweet. He sipped it twice and subconsciously took it out and handed it to Li Tan.

Li Tan also bit it subconsciously.

Everyone: "..."

Yu Ao: "..." A person's nerves are relaxed and he is used to it.

"Ahem, what's that?" Yu Ao began to cover up: "It's sweet, you try it."

The barrage exploded.

Li Tan usually doesn't like to deal with these things when facing the camera. It's not because of the baggage of being an idol, but because there are some private things that are difficult to reveal to others. But since he has been with Yu Ao, Li Tan's bottom line of acceptance has been continuously enlarged. He smiled when he heard the words, and his facial features stretched out, which was even more dazzling than the waves on the river, and Yu Ao almost fell into the water.

Li Tan said lazily: "You've sipped it, but you can't taste the sweetness. Take another one and I'll try it."

Yu Ao: "..." I can't afford to offend him.

Li Tan discovered that when you can calmly accept Yu Ao's flirting, and return it more calmly, this person will become depressed, quiet, and extraordinarily innocent.

For example, at this moment, Yu Ao pinched another reed and handed it to Li Tan's lips. His cheeks and ears were flushed, and it seemed that his posture could spread to the lower part of his neck. "Here you go."

He didn't have enough confidence and wanted to have someone catch him. Give it a good bully.

【Fuck! This is milk! ]

[Stop talking, I will go to Precious Online to register now. I have changed my mind. I want to fall in love! ]

[Oh my god... I'm so full! 】

To be fair, Yu Ao just announced to Li Tan that although the fans are crazy, there are still many people who are not optimistic about it, but now this battle can't tolerate them and it won't look good? The tacit understanding and friendship shown by these two people, the shallow but obviously burning bond of trust, can make anyone who has just lost love believe in love again, which is impossible to perform.