Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Rekindled Enthusiasm

Yu Ao was holding milk tea and playing with his mobile phone, while the four of them ate across from them. It was a cold day, and after waiting outside for almost an hour, his whole body was frozen. Nothing is more heart-warming than a cup of hot milk tea and a hot meal.

"Ahem." Halfway through the meal, Webmaster B returned to his senses and lowered his voice as much as possible, creating a sense of oppression: "How much? We'll pay you back." "No

, prices are quite high around here. It won't cost you much to go back and forth. Master, don't waste the money, I'm treating you." Yu Ao was generous and busy replying to Ji Lin's message.

Webmaster B: "..." As you said, we are not here to see you.

Webmaster A: "Isn't this good..."

Hearing this, Yu Ao took a moment to look at them. He turned his phoenix eyes, as if he could suck people's souls away, and then said with a half-smile, "Why, you feel like you have received a small favor from me?" , betrayed the organization?"

Although it was inappropriate, Webmaster B still nodded: "Yes." "

If you don't tell me, who knows?" Yu Ao cajoled and deceived, "To be honest, I am clean now. It has nothing to do with your movie star. Don't keep listening to nonsense on the Internet. It's slander!" Everyone:

"..."

Yu Ao saw that they had almost eaten, so he got up and scanned the QR code with the landlady to pay. The landlady didn't know why, but he still gave me the money. Ao joked: "I think you look familiar. These are your little fans, right?"

Looking at the four little girls opposite with blushing cheeks, Yu Ao responded vaguely, "You can't say I'm against them, right?"

"Did you get the signature?" Yu Ao asked as he put on his scarf.

"No." Webmaster B looked downcast, "There are too many people."

"Give me the album. I'll get it for you later." Yu Ao stretched out his hand.

Webmaster B's eyes lit up: "Really?"

"Yeah, really." Yu Ao's tone was gentle, as if coaxing a child. How could these girls stand up to this?

Of course, Yu Ao is not trying to win people's hearts. When he was a superstar in his last life, he felt sorry for these fans. He followed his idol through thick and thin. He was more nervous about his idol than himself. People's hearts are full of flesh. .

Webmaster B quickly handed over the photo album of the four people to Yu Ao, which was all photos of Li Tan.

"Okay, I have Niannian's contact information. After signing it, I will send it to her." Yu Ao finally put on the mask and took two steps out, then turned back and said worriedly: "Do you have enough money? Now? There is no bus, so you can take a taxi back."

"Yes, yes, yes!" The four of them were confused.

Yu Ao looked at Su Niannian and said, "Call me if you have anything."

Su Niannian was now like a human messenger favored by God. She felt that she was covered with holy light. The last person who gave her such an honor was Li Tandian. She liked her Jiugongge photo. Although she didn't want to admit it in her heart, after so many years, Su Niannian once again ignited an impulse, an impulse to chase stars regardless of her own safety.

Oh my gosh, if you know that, Movie Emperor Li will definitely despise you... Su Niannian thought to herself.

The next second, three friends gathered around them aggressively. Su Niannian crossed her arms with a look of horror on her face: "Listen to my explanation!"