Chapter 420 Extra 42: Li Jun and Ye Jin (8) (End)

According to Li Jun’s temperament, once the kiss starts, he will do whatever he wants to do. But the skin on his palms is slightly cool, and Ye Jin is thin, so Li Jun really can’t go ahead with it. Going on, I can only taste it briefly, but in the end, I still feel distressed.

But Ye Jin suddenly became worried because of his concession, "Li Jun, what do you mean? Don't play with me, I'm already like this, there is no place for you to have fun, you..."

"You don't understand me. Talk?" Li Jun wanted to be harsh, but what he said was a bit indulgent. He stroked Ye Jin's thin lips and said word by word: "Then let me be more clear. The woman in front of me is not me. My fiancée is just a cousin I can talk to. She may never come back after going abroad this time. I sent her off and gave her a hug before leaving."

Ye Jin was stunned for a long time and subconsciously grabbed Li Jun's chest. The clothes in front of him were still aggrieved, but there was also a hint of accusation: "Then why did you say she was your fiancée in the first place?"

Li Jun sighed in his heart, knowing that the words were on his lips. According to Ye Jin's current situation, he swallowed Unable to go on, he said in a deep voice: "Ye Jin, I have never been in love." Seeing the young man's eyes widening slightly, Li Jun's words suddenly became smoother: "So there are times when I make mistakes. Fortunately, I made mistakes It's not that unforgivable."

Ye Jin: "...You still didn't answer directly."

Li Jun: "You have to give me a chance to understand your feelings, right?"

Ye Jin's eyes were instantly pointed at this sentence. Bright, sweeping away the haze, Li Jun saw this and really wanted to give up the stars to the moon. Ye Jin asked: "What specific opportunity is it?"

Li Jun: "You know..."

"I don't know." Ye Jin interrupted anxiously. , and then shook his head desperately. He wanted to listen. If it was what he expected, then he must hear a positive answer.

The room was quiet, Ye Jin just leaned half of her body in Li Jun's arms, looking up at him, her eyes shining even brighter, as if she could wait for this answer forever.

After a while, Li Jun seemed to accept his fate and laughed softly: "I like you, not just on a whim, but really."

"To what extent?" The redness in Ye Jin's eyes has not faded, From the big fall to the big rise, in just a few minutes, he stayed close to Li Jun, wishing to hear all the love words of this person.

"If nothing happens." Li Jun simply made it clear: "For example, one day you won't If you like me for being domineering and fierce, or have a crush on someone else, then I want to be with you like this for the rest of my life, Ye Jin. It’s not easy for me to be tempted. If you don’t show up, I might not fall in love with anyone.”

“I know I am. I know!" Ye Jin's lips almost touched Li Jun's chin: "Then if I really don't like you, or fall in love with someone else..."

"I will probably kill you," Li Jun said seriously.

Ye Jin was not afraid at all. He thought it was worth it. After hearing such an answer, he would die without regrets.

"Li Jun, don't forget." Ye Jin took the initiative to climb onto Li Jun's neck.

Poor eldest brother, he originally wanted to be a man for once and give Ye Jin a chance to cultivate himself, but unexpectedly this man teased her in every possible way. Do you think you can stop eating the meat that was delivered to your door?

Li Jun didn't dare to do it too harshly, but he still made Ye Jin beg for mercy in the end.

The next morning, seeing Li Jun come out refreshed, Ning Que knew that Mr. Li and Mr. Ye were fine.

Ye Jin was detained in the hospital by Li Jun and returned home a week later. He was in high spirits on happy occasions. Even the marketing accounts that tried to slander him on the Internet found him very cute, and even gave points to one of them who called him a "villain". Like, it was on the hot search ten minutes later, but Ye Jin didn't care. He questioned Wu Dao's voice, which made the whole public relations scalp numb, and then giggled into the phone.

Wu Dao: "..." I really don't understand! ! !

It was also this wave of saucy maneuvers that made passers-by suddenly change their views on Ye Jin. They felt that this artist was very bold and dared to "taunt" him back. In fact, Ye Jin was too excited at the time and didn't think much of it at all.

In fact, talking about that time, Ye Jin still had a lot of respect for Li Jun and didn't dare to cause too much trouble. He was cooperative in every way in bed. But one night, Li Jun came back from discussing the case with his partner and found himself in a mess. The smell of perfume is actually because the partner asked for three or four women, but what kind of taste does Li Jun have? Naturally, no one could get close to him, but Ye Jin couldn't. He was helping Li Jun hang up his clothes, and suddenly he leaned over and smelled the clothes. Li Jun noticed, and remained silent without saying a word, and then he didn't even leave the entrance. When he went out, he was pushed against the wall by Ye Jin.

A kitten-like person with a ferocious look but also cuteness. "Say!" Ye Jin said angrily, "Which family is the woman from?!"

"Woman?" Li Jun narrowed his eyes dangerously: "Ye Jin, what kind of temperament do you have in me? Don't know? You really dare to say anything. "

Poor Ye Jin, he originally planned to simply show off, but ended up resting in bed for a whole day. From then on, Ye Jin gradually became more courageous, and he wanted to try Li. Where is Jun's bottom line, and facts have proven that when Ye Jin has standards for doing things, Li Jun has no bottom line for him.

At night, Li Jun woke up from his sleep. He opened his eyes and looked at Ye Jin for a while, then took her into his arms. He thought that he would just indulge in this for a lifetime. It would be short, with the person he loves. "Shua" passed in a flash.

——End of extra chapter