Chapter 241 - 242

Chapter 241 I want

Li Jun didn't know much about his personal contact information. When the call came, he thought it was Li Tan or Ye Jin. Who knew that as soon as the call was connected, a dignified "brother" sounded from the other side.

Li Jun raised his head from his tedious work: "Yu Ao?"

"Yes, yes, that's my eldest brother." Yu Ao said with a smile.

Li Jun leaned back on the chair, and the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously. He accepted Yu Ao not only because he was Li Tan's lover, but also because Yu Ao was a very interesting person.

"Say." Li Jun said solemnly.

"What the hell, uncle, don't I want to hold a concert? I originally ordered the 'Little Golden Egg', but something happened in the middle and the venue was not available." Yu Ao coughed twice, which was an obvious hint.

Oh, I want him to come forward to help win the "Little Golden Egg" venue, Li Jun thought to himself, but as soon as he took a sip of saliva, he heard Yu Ao boasting: "So I want to ask my eldest brother to help me win the golden egg." "

Ahem." Li Jun was choked for the first time. He immediately suppressed his cough and asked, "Because you can't get the 'Little Golden Egg', so you want to join the gym now?"

Yu Ao is not afraid ? Death said: "Yes, yes, that's what I mean."

How brave is this? Li Jun sighed in his heart, but then he thought about it, it seems like Yu Ao's style. Since he can't get what he has, he must do his best. of.

"If I get it for you, what will you give me?" Li Jun asked with interest.

Yu Ao was stunned: "You still want to be paid?"

Li Jun's eyes twitched twice: "So I am a free tool person?"

"No, no, but I think of one family, so I won't talk about two families. "

You and my brother haven't received the certificate yet. After we get the certificate, let alone Guijia. I will handle the more difficult ones for you," Li Jun followed the instructions.

Yu Ao was not fooled: "It's not time yet. When I become a superstar, I will go on Weibo and shout through the loudspeaker when I receive the certificate."

"In this way, 20% of the profit will be given to me." Li Jun said.

Yu Ao subconsciously covered his small wallet: "Brother, are you short of 20%?"

"In business, without me, even if you give others 20%, he won't be able to help you win Guijia." Li Jun pushed back: "We are all one family. It is better to take advantage of others than to take advantage of me."

Yu Ao's eyes widened, and he actually thought it made sense.

"Okay! Just 20%!" Yu Ao agreed.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Ao turned around and saw Qi Lan's trembling hands, looking grief-stricken: "You didn't even ask me! 20%!"

"Sister Lan, take a long-term view, if I really do it well Yes, the venue is Guijia Stadium. Even if we exclude the 20%, we still make a profit." Yu Ao said meaningfully: "It's mainly a family, you know?"

Qi Lan covered her ears and went out.

Li Jun was right. If it were someone else, even if Yu Ao begged his grandfather to sue his grandmother, he still wouldn't be able to win over Guijia. In the evening, Li Jun sent a message with a person's contact information, asking Yu Ao to talk to him in detail. The implication was, That’s it.