Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223 Calm down

Mu Chen took Duan Qingzhou to the hospital immediately. After the extreme pain, he calmed down.

After all the events back then, Mu Chen felt that it was necessary to investigate again.

He waited at the door of the emergency room, standing expressionless. People coming and going marveled at the young man's appearance, but were dissuaded by the cold deathly silence between his brows.

Finally, the door to the emergency room opened, and Mu Chen stepped forward immediately. His knees were numb from standing for too long, and he even staggered: "Doctor, how is he?"

"Who are you as a patient ?" ?" the doctor asked, taking off his mask.

After two seconds of silence, Mu Chen whispered: "Family."

"The patient's asthma is hereditary, and it has reached a serious level. Don't your family members know how to be more careful? What a big deal? Let people suffer this Exciting!" the doctor asked with eyes wide open.

Mu Chen's face was calm, but in his heart there was a beast wailing wantonly. During the more than half a year that he and Duan Qingzhou were together, he never knew that he had hereditary asthma.

"Hello? Li Jun, do me a favor."

At that time, Li Jun had just "eat full", and the half-dead Ye Jin was lying in his arms. He gently rubbed Ye Jin's earlobes: "Say."

"Give it to me in Hengde ." One floor up." Mu Chen was referring to the private hospital specially built by Li Jun.

"Pretend to be Duan Qingzhou?" Li Jun chuckled: "Is he a giant whale? It needs to be a whole floor."

Mu Chen's voice was hoarse: "Just tell me whether to fly or not."

"Bring the person over." Li Jun paused as he spoke. Two seconds: "Don't think I'm talking too much. Something is obviously wrong with Duan Qingzhou. You'd better investigate."

Even Li Jun felt it was abnormal. Mu Chen took a deep breath: "Yeah."

Li Jun never paid attention to the health of his family . It’s unequivocal, both the doctors and the equipment were top-notch, and Mu Chen felt at ease having people under his eyes.

That afternoon, Mu Chen took Duan Qingzhou to the hospital. Looking at the pale face of the young man on the bed, Mu Chen's restless heart over the years suddenly calmed down. No matter how much he denied it, he could not get rid of Duan Qingzhou's position in his heart. Only this When a person comes back, half of his soul that has been wandering all these years can return.

Duan Qingzhou fell asleep, Mu Chen endured it, but still held his hand. His palm was slightly cold, and his fingertips had no warmth at all. It felt like white jade. Mu Chen leaned back on the chair and remembered what happened that year. I went through it in my mind.

Duan Qingzhou had no background. If Mu Fengxian could kill his father, he could also kill him. However, Mu Fengxian was somewhat touched after Duan's father died and did not have the intention to kill him. Furthermore, he could not meet Duan Qingzhou, who was so talented. so what? Even if he is buried in the ground, it remains to be seen whether Duan Qingzhou can succeed in revenge.

This was the root of Mu Fengxian's failure. He underestimated Duan Qingzhou.

According to Duan Qingzhou's ability at that time, it was really impossible for Mu Fengxian to pay for his life first, so he needed a stepping stone, someone who could mobilize Mu Fengxian in terms of strength.

Mu Chen slowly opened his eyes, and he remembered someone, Bai Shaoming.

Back then, the Bai family and Mu Fengxian were fighting to the death over a piece of land. Bai Shaoming was a rare ruthless character in the Bai family. His grandfather and father were both prudent people. For some reason, when Bai Shaoming came here, it was like a certain agency had been opened. Yes, he is extremely decisive and ruthless in life and work, but Bai Shaoming is not motivated by emotion. On the contrary, he knows how to maximize the use of everyone. When Mu Fengxian was overthrown, his wife and children were separated, and he died tragically in prison. The hidden line Duan Qingzhou planted it all, but in the end it was Bai Shaoming who used everything to kill him.