Chapter 405 - 406 Extra (27 - 28)

Chapter 405 Extra twenty-seven: Just give me money

. Chu Yang felt quite frustrated after eating this meal. He couldn't keep his smile when he greeted Ji Lin and Song Yunan who stood up to leave.

After coming out of Mu Chen's house and getting into the car, Ji Lin smiled and hugged Song Yun'an: "Don't like that Dr. Chu?"

"Not really." Song Yun'an leaned on Ji Lin's shoulder, "I don't really believe in doctors, you I know." If Ji Lin hadn't taken him to the hospital for check-ups every month, he wouldn't have looked at it. "I don't feel well in my waist, please press it for me."

Ji Lin suddenly became nervous. , his hands were already covering him, he came closer and asked, "Why do you feel uncomfortable?"

Song Yunan glared at him: "What do you think?" This man seemed crazy last night. Song Yunan felt that if he wasn't still young, he would be broken up by Ji Lin.

Ji Lin coughed twice, "Then I'll be gentler tonight."

Song Yunan said with a cold face: "Don't even think about it tonight."

That's bullshit, Ji Lin thought to himself, when he entered the bedroom, everything was his. The final say.

"Just tell Dr. Chu if you need anything, and I'll have someone make up for it right away." Mu Chen went upstairs to take a shower, while Duan Qingzhou chatted with Chu Yang, mainly to dilute the blow to this man.

Chu Yang forced out a smile: "Everything is fine." He said for a moment and looked at Duan Qingzhou: "I would like to ask, how long have you known Mr. Duan and Mr. Mu?"

"We've known each other since college." Duan Qingzhou didn't shy away from it either. , as usual, "We separated for a while."

"Your legs?" Chu Yang asked subconsciously, and then realized something was wrong, "I'm sorry."

"It was the time we were separated that something went wrong." Duan Qingzhou was honest. Mu Chen has healed all the wounds in his heart and it no longer hurts: "Then I have been recovering in various ways. I didn't have any hope at first, but I didn't expect that there will be a bright future."

"You are very kind." Chu Yang said in a sincere tone: "I I believe good things come to good people."

"Thank you." Duan Qingzhou nodded.

"Qing Zhou." Mu Chen came down from upstairs and dried his hair: "It's time to go to bed."

Chu Yang stood up: "I happen to be tired too, so good night to both of you."

"Good night."

Waiting for Chu Yang to reply After arriving in the room, Mu Chen picked up Duan Qingzhou. Knowing that this person was thin-skinned, he whispered: "Although Chu Yang is a rehabilitation practitioner, his body is his own. If you feel something is wrong, you must tell me, you know?" "

Much better." Duan Qingzhou shook his left leg, "It doesn't hurt to move at this level."

Mu Chen had a smile on his face, as if he had taken advantage of him.

After lying on the bed, Duan Qingzhou asked softly: "Mu Chen, your father's birthday is coming soon. It's next Wednesday and it's already Saturday. Are you ready for the gift?"

"Just give me money." Mu Chen's tone was light, obviously not interested. How could he have prepared it? It's not that he lacks filial piety, but that the flashy things are really not as practical as giving money to Mu Fenglin.

Mu Chen used thunderous means to seize the position of the head of the Mu family. Mu Fenglin and Qin Yan already had a second child. Mu Fenglin was afraid that Mu Chen would miss the mark and put the whole family in danger, so he first threatened Mu Chen if he dared to If you do anything that disgraces your family name, you should immediately break up with him. However, you never expected that after Mu Fengxian was crippled by Duan Qingzhou, none of his children could be beaten. With the overwhelming power right in front of you, Mu Fenglin would not follow him now. Mu Chen severed the relationship, but his cowardly behavior and what he had done over the years had long since made Mu Chen lose all patience with him.