Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267 How dare you threaten him!

Xu Youchang turned a deaf ear and kicked the scalpel at his feet in front of Li Tan, "Li Tan, come here."

Li Tan had a sullen face and made no move.

"You are the most upright and selfless Actor Li. Now Han Yu's life is in your hands. Can you save me?" After Xu Youchang said, he suddenly let go of the rope. Han Kui's exclamation sounded. In less than a second, Xu Youchang tightened his grip on the rope again. , "I may run out of strength at some point."

"Fuck you." Yu Ao just wanted to tear this man apart with his hands.

Li Tan picked up the scalpel on the ground and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"One tap on the left wrist, not too lightly." Xu Youchang's tone was full of excitement, as if the most anticipated drama was about to begin.

Seeing Li Tan holding the scalpel motionless, Xu Youchang urged impatiently: "Hurry up."

"Hold the rope." Li Tan said in a deep voice. Han Yu would definitely die if he fell from this height, and Xu Youchang was supporting the weight of a person. It wasn't easy either. The blood seeping from his palm hit the ground, but the man's expression didn't even change.

Xu Youchang nodded: "Of course."

"Li Tan." Yu Ao did not stop him, but stared at Xu Youchang coldly: "If you dare, you will kill me today."

"I know." Li Tan asked Xu Youchang Creepy words.

Just as Xu Youchang was about to urge him, he saw Li Tan move. Then, a cold light went straight to his face, and it was the scalpel thrown out by Li Tan in an instant.

Everything happened in an instant. Xu Youchang subconsciously dodged to the side, and his hand loosened the rope. Li Tan suddenly rushed forward, and his whole body hit the edge of the rooftop directly under the action of inertia. The rope became loose and tight, and the palm of his hand hurt. , Han Yu fell five or six meters.

The bodyguards who had been guarding behind the door swarmed forward. When Xu Youchang saw the formation, he knew that he could not run away. He had no intention of running away today. Xu Youchang picked up the scalpel and rushed towards Li Tan. This action deeply stimulated Yu Ao. .

If it weren't for Xu Youchang, he wouldn't have misunderstood Li Tan, and he wouldn't have known the man's thoughts until he died in a car accident in his last life. When he thought of what Li Tan had suffered, and then looked at the rotten thing that refused to repent at this moment, Yu Ao felt that his blood was They were all dripping with sparks, and he hit his heart hard with a hammer, destroying all his sanity!

Yu Ao pounced directly on Xu Youchang. He was faster than Xu Youchang and even ignored the sharp knife in his opponent's hand. Li Tan almost stopped breathing, but he grabbed Han Yu's life and could only shout: "Yu Ao Ao!"

Yu Ao was not hurt by Xu Youchang. Every movement of the opponent seemed to him to be slowed down and he could avoid it. Then Yu Ao raised his fist.

"Bang! Bang!" It was the sound of a fist hitting the flesh.

"How dare you threaten him! How dare you!" Yu Ao's eyes were scarlet, and what flashed in his mind was the first time he saw Li Tan after his rebirth. What had the once elegant and calm Actor Li been like after being tortured? What made Yu Ao most heartbroken was that he didn't know anything.

This was the last thing Yu Ao dared to face.

He once watched Li Tan suffer.

Just thinking about it, Yu Ao felt his nerves being pulled violently, and countless Shura ghost faces were talking in his ears.