Chapter 175 - 176

Chapter 175 Safety

"Tell me the truth, sister!" Qi Lan pinched Zhu Yuran's shoulder, "Has Yu Ao completely offended the Movie Emperor Li?"

Zhu Yuran: "?"

Unable to wait for Zhu Yuran's answer, Qi Lan gradually turned pale: " It's over. It seems that Li Tan is here specifically to block you."

Zhu Yuran didn't follow Qi Lan's thinking and said in confusion: "Sister Lan, if it's because of offending, why would Movie Emperor Li help Yu Ao?"

"Can it be because of that ? What?" Qi Lan stared at Zhu Yuran: "Don't you know? People like the actor are naturally interesting to hold in their hands and torture slowly."

Zhu Yuran: "Sister Lan, I think you are overthinking."

Qi Lan's eyes were empty and he couldn't listen anymore.

"Sister Lan, read less fantasy novels." Zhu Yuran thought for a while, thinking that even one of his assistants knew about it. It made no sense that Qi Lan, an agent, was still kept in the dark. And looking at Qi Lan's appearance, it was obvious that he was Zhu Yuran was very concerned about Yu Ao's future. After thinking about it, Zhu Yuran asked carefully: "Sister Lan, have you ever thought that Yu Ao is actually in love with Movie Emperor Li?"

Qi Lan immediately snorted coldly, He wanted to look at Zhu Yuran with his nostrils: "Are you filming fantasy novels?"

Zhu Yuran: "..."

But two seconds later, when he met Zhu Yuran's sincere and sincere eyes, Qi Lan began to twitch the corners of his mouth.

The two of them stared at each other in silence for three minutes. Qi Lan lacked confidence and stuttered a little, her voice trembling: "Don't, don't joke with me!"

Zhu Yuran sympathized with Qi Lan, after all, he felt outrageous at the time. , but this is the case, Mufa.

Qi Lan took a deep breath, pushed her hair back hard, turned around and said to herself: "Wait a minute, let me think about it."

Zhu Yuran: "..." No, this is What's there to think about?

"That is to say," Qi Lan looked at Zhu Yuran and said word by word, "Yu Ao is dating Movie Emperor Li now?!"

The sound of the last word almost reached the sky!

Zhu Yuran nodded: "Yes, Sister Lan, congratulations, you figured it out."

"How do you want me to figure this out?!" Qi Lan almost went crazy! She still remembered that she had ridiculed Yu Ao before, "What the hell, can you still talk to Movie Emperor Li?"

Now Yu Ao slapped him silently: Yes, I can.

"Are they serious?"

It was rare that Zhu Yuran had the opportunity to enlighten a gold medal agent.

"Sister Lan, Pearl is not as good as them. You haven't seen the way those two get along. I can't think of any other explanation except that they like each other. Just say, Movie Emperor Li, what does he lack? He lacks nothing. If it weren't for true love, , are you crazy to be bound to Yu Ao? There are so many first-line stars, who is not better than Yu Ao?"

"That's right! Keep talking."

Zhu Yuran said seriously, almost wiping away his saliva, and finally made it clear to Qi Lan.

"You." Qi Lansheng pointed at Zhu Yuran helplessly: "I originally planned to get two more assistants for Yu Ao, but now I have forgotten it. The fewer people who know about it, the