Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199 Being photographed

At that time, Li Tan had already entered the entertainment industry and had a small influence. One night when he returned to his old house, he found a person sitting on the sofa. In the late autumn weather, the person was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt. He looked up after hearing the noise, his eyes timid and desperate.

It’s no wonder that Ye Jin targeted Qisheng Media, they were doing a great job back then.

Li Jun came down from upstairs with a white blanket. While staying with Ye Jin, he said to Li Tan: "I don't have time to accompany you today. Go back." Li Tan turned around and left.

He didn't recognize Ye Jin at the time, but I feel like my brother treats this person differently.

Li Jun doesn't know how to love others, and he was very messy when he took care of Li Tan. But even so, when it seemed that Ye Jin was redeemed, he also taught Li Jun how to like her.

Yu Ao was a little surprised: "That uncle is really powerful. He raises people like a local bully."

"Brother," Li Tan continued.

When Zhou Jinhui heard this, his eyes almost rolled to the sky.

Zhou Jinhui had already made arrangements at the hospital. After Li Tan arrived, he followed the procedure for examination. The final result was as Yu Ao guessed, chronic gastritis. It was too much trouble back then, and now the retribution has come.

The doctor suggested that if you want a more specific examination report, you can do a gastroscopy.

Li Tan looked over when he heard this and said nothing. If Yu Ao nodded, he would do it.

Unexpectedly, Yu Ao waved his hand: "I won't do this." Who knows who does gastroscopy.

After prescribing some medicine and making sure nothing was serious, the group returned to the hotel.

Li Tan's hands were cold, and he fell asleep quickly after lying on the bed. Yu Ao watched him, full of worry.

I don't know how long I had been sitting there when my phone suddenly rang. Yu Ao quickly picked up the phone and walked out of the bedroom. When he saw that the caller ID was Qi Lan's.

"Yu Ao! You and Li Tan were photographed in country A!" Qi Lan was anxious and said, "Now the photos are posted all over the Internet!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhou Jinhui opened the door and came in anxiously.

Yu Ao signaled Zhou Jinhui to keep a low voice, and then said to Qi Lan: "Sister Lan, please wait a moment." Then he logged in to Weibo, and sure enough he saw #yuaoappearingzhongguo# and #yuaolitangotohospital# one "exploded" and the other "Red" was posted on the hot search. Without reading the comments, Yu Ao directly clicked on the photo. Li Tan's photo was relatively clear, but what Yu Ao knew best was just a profile photo. To be honest, passers-by would definitely look at it at first glance, but If the facial features are not clear, this can be completely denied.

Yu Ao pressed the speakerphone so that Zhou Jinhui could also hear: "Sister Lan, you immediately refute the rumor and say that I am in the hospital, and then use your connections to issue a certificate." Qi Lan nodded: "This is not difficult."

"Zhou ..." Yu Ao missed the name, but felt it was inappropriate, so he changed his words: "Brother Zhou made a statement, focusing on why Li Tan went to the hospital, and he must distract Epiphyllum's attention, and finally said in an understatement. That's just a little assistant, we will both kill him."

Zhou Jinhui looked at Yu Ao with admiration. Is this person so good at public relations?

Qi Lan was not at ease: "Your fans are already organizing to go to the hospital. It can't be done without you!"