Chapter 417 Extra 39: Li Jun and Ye Jin (5)

Li Jun’s trouble caused Ye Jin, who was always on time, to be forty minutes late in front of Wu Dao the next day.

Seeing Ye Jinzhen grinning and rubbing his waist from time to time, Wu Dao showed an incomprehensible expression. After all, he was a human spirit. Just take a look and don't ask a word.

Wu Dao knew in his heart that Ye Jin's behavior proved that the person behind him liked him very much. He could smooth out his old club's debts, so he seemed to be a big moneymaker.

The big money owner had to provide for him well, so Wu Dao would remind Ye Jin in private, intentionally or unintentionally, that if it was that person's request, it would not matter if he was late for the filming. If anything happened, he would be responsible for it. Ye Jin simply couldn't laugh or cry. Ye Jin agreed repeatedly, but actually felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. Ye Jin liked filming, and liked to shoot on time and diligently. What Wu Dao said not only made him violate his professional ethics, but more importantly...Wu Dao said it again Ye Jin was reminded over and over again that he was just a plaything that Li Jun kept by his side on a whim, and playthings would eventually get tired of him.

Day and night, Li Jun "loved" Ye Jin very much in bed, as if he were a precious jade. Occasionally, when they rubbed their ears together, Li Jun would call out "A Jin" twice, which could melt Ye Jin's heart. Shout out.

It's impossible not to be moved. Not to mention that Li Jun himself has excellent conditions and cannot resist it. Let's just say that he brought Ye Jin back from the brink of death and gave such good resources to help Ye Jin make a comeback. Even if It’s time for a heart of stone to sprout.

At the same time, Ye Jin knew that this sincerity could not be seen in the light. It was labeled as "interest" and it would be a joke to say it out loud.

Fortunately, gradually, Ye Jin found that she was alone next to Li Jun. The two of them were in bed together all day long. Even if Ye Jin dozed off during the day, she would fully cooperate with Li Jun at night. Li Jun once said with a smile, "You are the best." "Do your duty", Ye Jin fulfilled the responsibility of bed partner very well, but if her heart was not tied to Li Jun, there would be no need for Ye Jin to do this.

His love for Li Jun has almost grown exponentially. Sometimes Li Jun will bring some small gifts to Ye Jin when he returns home. No matter what they are, Ye Jin takes good care of them. They are like nutrients, which makes the tree grow. The big tree that shouldn't have grown has taken root deeply in my heart and gradually blocked out the sky and the sun.

Although Ye Jin never said it, Li Jun first noticed something was wrong, because the man looked at him with more and more obsession. Those flowing emotions were hidden under a seemingly bottomless disguise, but Li Jun could see it at a glance. Discover.

It shouldn't be... This was Li Jun's first thought.

He may be different from Ye Jin, but the main reason is that this person has a "close" relationship with him. Li Jun has thought about his future wife, who is born into a well-known family, is well-behaved and sensible, and can take care of everything at home and take good care of the children. , and Ye Jin was not satisfied with any of these.

A strange atmosphere spread between the two of them, and Ye Jin might have felt it, but before that day came, he would rather stay drunk forever.

As always, the two of them worked separately during the day and returned home at night to light up the room. Li Jun was surprised to find that even if he deliberately alienated Ye Jin, when this man looked at him with a blushing face, he wanted to devour the other person. The desire will only become stronger and stronger.

Li Jun has never been in love before, and he doesn't understand that this kind of feeling is called "tempting".

Ye Jin's first achievement in his career was when he played the eye-catching third male lead in a costume drama. At that time, more than half a year had passed since Ye Jin was blackmailed by the entire Internet. The man who stepped on Ye Jin's feet back then Chen An didn't expect that this man could still stand up. What should he do? Continue to cook and fry the leftover rice. As long as Ye Jin can't clean this, he will never be able to turn over!

It's a pity that this time Ye Jin's manager is Wu Dao. Chen An was able to crush Ye Jin to death not because of sufficient evidence but because Ye Jin had no power.

Wu Dao has been preparing for the past six months, patiently waiting for a counterattack, waiting for Ye Jin to come forward. Chen An couldn't hold it anymore and turned the opponent into a stick that made Ye Jin famous!

As expected, Chen An was a pig-headed person and started buying marketing accounts again for hype. Wu Dao waited for the moment when the limelight was the biggest and revealed all the irrefutable evidence. Chen An was caught off guard. The trend on the Internet changed instantly, and Xi Wen Le Dao was slapped in the face. link.

With this fire, Ye Jin's stardom was completely opened.

Wu Dao finally saw clearly that the possibility he saw in Ye Jin was this person's strength. Ye Jin doesn't play big names, she just learns until she knows how to do it. This is very important in the entertainment industry where the halo is ethereal.

Ye Jin was very happy. After he participated in a relatively famous variety show and got a good reputation on hot searches, he planned to share it with Li Jun as soon as possible. But when he got downstairs from MT, he saw this person talking to a The beautiful women hugged each other and parted.

With a sound of "Boom!", Ye Jin stood on the spot, feeling that the blood in his body went cold, and the wind blew across his face. He suddenly woke up from the dream of deceiving himself for a long time.

That woman was wearing a red skirt and white high heels. She had a graceful figure and was wearing a famous brand. Her movements were indescribably noble. She looked like she was born into a famous family. When she and Li Jun got together, she was really a match for each other.

Li Jun was keen, and after noticing something was wrong, he suddenly turned his head and looked this way. He was stunned for a moment when he found Ye Jin.

The woman also looked over. At that moment, Ye Jin felt that jealousy was like a wild weed, wrapping around her heart tightly.

He didn't back down, but stepped forward.

"Why are you here?" Li Jun asked first, his tone calm as usual, and he really didn't care about his own feelings at all, Ye Jin thought to himself.

"I'll take you home." What Ye Jin said was quite ambiguous. The ambiguity was obvious. The woman suddenly widened her eyes and saw that no one had the intention to speak. Li Jun even darkened his face. Ye Jin suppressed his fear and asked Li Jun : "Who is this?"

"I am..." The woman was about to say, when Li Jun suddenly put his arms around her waist.

Li Jun: "My fiancée."

Ye Jin: "..." Sure enough...

He was so lost that he didn't see the surprised look the woman cast towards Li Jun: Are you having sex?

Li Jun looked at her: Please cooperate.

The woman understands that the person in front of her is probably the one Li Tan calls "the beauty hidden in the golden house of the eldest brother"! It looks familiar, as if she has seen it somewhere, the woman thought so, and did not bother to get involved in their feelings. Li Jun is a very reassuring person, so this must make sense. Anyway, he will be on the plane in two hours, what will happen next? It's Li Jun's problem to tell lies. Goodbye!

The blood on Ye Jin's face faded instantly, and he nodded dully: "That's it..."

Li Jun's face became even more ugly. Seeing Ye Jin recognize the reality, he should be happy, but why? My heart ached and tightened.

"You guys chat slowly, I'm going back first." Ye Jin almost ran away.

"Dudududu!" There was a whistle blasting in his ears, and the light was dazzling, but Ye Jin stood there motionless, feeling relieved for no reason.

"Ye Jin!" Li Jun shouted angrily.