Chapter 205 - 206 + Link

If you find a missing of words and paragraphs, you can go to the link provided in the comments section➡️

Chapter 205: Not human inside and out

The more loyal viewers turned out to be Yu Ao and Li Tan.

Yu Ao lay on Li Tan's lap, throwing potato chips into his mouth from time to time, and then communicated with Li Tan: "For the first time, I discovered that I look good in a white shirt."

"You look good in anything you wear." Li Tan He responded, then held his phone and continued to save pictures. Only when Yu Ao appeared on the TV would he look up and take a serious look.

"What are you doing?" Yu Ao was preoccupied with two things.

"Chu Huaisen's retouched pictures are out." Li Tan explained.

"Stop keeping mine all the time, let your studio post some pictures too." Yu Ao was dissatisfied.

Li Tan laughed: "I'm right by your side, why do you need to save?"

Yu Ao looked at him expressionlessly while holding the potato chips, his face was filled with "Are you qualified to say this?" What are you doing now?

That night, the crew of "That Year, Old Time" and several leading actors posted photos for promotion. Except for Yu Ao, Yu Ao also refused to let Qi Lan do it, "Wait, I don't want to lose the reputation of this show." No, as long as they can bear this loss, I think the other party is a ruthless character, and it will be fine if they never see each other again."

Then the next morning, Yu Ao received a call from Qi Lan.

Qi Lan was over there proudly: "The investors from 'Old Time' called me this morning and said they would treat you to dinner tonight. If you have any requests, just ask." Qi Lan sneered: "What were you doing so early? "

Yu Ao covered Li Tan with a quilt and lowered his voice: "If you don't miss their meal, let Tao Haozhi come and tell me. In front of me, toast a glass of wine and apologize, so that this matter can be settled, otherwise I will go to the east." It's impossible to make a comeback with this drama. "

Every wrongdoer has his own fault. He has already heard what Tao Haozhi is, but he was a superstar in his last life. Even when Xiangdong was at his most popular, he was not qualified to compare with him. Haozhi didn't have the guts to step on his face, but what a coincidence in this life, he bumped into him.

Tao Haozhi is really a person who has stepped on Yu Ao's minefield in every detail. His methods are not good enough. He only picks the soft persimmons, but is Yu Ao's father a soft persimmon?

Qi Lan did not hesitate: "Okay, I will negotiate with them."

Qi Lan didn't call until noon. Yu Ao was not in a hurry and went directly to the dance practice room. When he came out happily, he saw Qi Lan's text message. : Hanxiangju, No. 306, at 7pm tonight.

Yu Ao replied: No problem.

Li Tan was not at ease: "Tao Haozhi is used to having trouble, please bring a few more people." After saying that, he felt it was wrong and corrected him: "This way, I will wait for you outside at night. If you don't come out in forty minutes, I will Come up."

Yu Ao hugged Li Yingdi's waist: "You are so worried about me."

Li Tan smiled and said nothing. He had lost it once, so he didn't dare to let any mistakes go.

It was agreed to be seven o'clock, but it was already 7:30 when Yu Ao arrived. As soon as the door of the private room opened, it was full of people. In addition to the representatives of the producer and several investors, there were also Zhang Yueting and her agent. The scene was grand. Did Tao Haozhi think that people would not dare to have an outburst if they were too arrogant?