Chapter 371 - 372

Chapter 371 This life is worth it

At eight o'clock, the door of the building opened from the inside, and a middle-aged woman with a smile and a very friendly face came out.

The other couples were secretly looking at Yu Ao and Li Tan without paying much attention, but the alarm in Yu's father's heart instantly sounded, and he dragged Li Tan and rushed inside!

No matter, they must be the first couple to report anyway! Hey, it's so particular!

Li Tan chuckled helplessly and followed Yu Ao.

The middle-aged woman saw Yu Ao acting anxiously, as if he was here to seek revenge, and was a little frightened. Unexpectedly, the next second the man took off his hat, revealing an extremely delicate and beautiful face, and shouted sweetly in the local language of country F. "Hello, sister."

The middle-aged woman was stunned for a moment, and then laughed happily. Anyone who sees such a stunning person early in the morning and is called "sister" will feel as good as a sunflower, "Hurry up." Come in." The middle-aged woman greeted them warmly.

Yu Ao's tone was smooth now, the first couple.

"Can you speak Mandarin?" Li Tan was a little surprised and asked in a low voice.

Yu Ao: "You know a little bit, how about you?"

Li Tan: "You know a simple communication."

"Then you are better than me!" Yu Ao pushed Li Tan in front of him: "Quick, quick, what do you need? Let's ask them clearly, let's seize the time. "

In fact, there is nothing needed. Li Jun and Mu Chen have already done it. Although Li Jun was jealous at the time, he still humbly asked for advice. It is clear what is needed and what is needed. He had purchased it early and carried it with him safely. That day, Yu Ao said he would go get the certificate after the concert. He knew in his heart that it was unlikely, but since Yu Ao mentioned it, he kept thinking about it. Who knew that Yu Ao would really dare? This resulted in things going extremely smoothly.

While taking pictures, Yu Ao laughed so hard that the staff kept gesticulating.

Dad Yu grinned: "What did he say?"

Li Tan tried his best to hold back: "Don't laugh so hard."

Yu Ao: "I can't control myself!"

Li Tan took a photo after hearing this. The staff member made a pause gesture, and then kissed Yu Ao in public, "Baby, press the corners of your mouth."

"No..." Yu Ao covered his face, "I can't help it anymore when you do this."

Movie Emperor Li It's true that the beauty trap is a method that depends on the occasion. Now that he is using it, what else can Yu Ao do besides standing side by side with the sun?

There was a couple standing not far away. One of them, a man with a flamboyant appearance, whistled without any intention of ridicule. He was just cheering. His eyes were full of smiles and blessings. Next to him was a smaller man with a good appearance. Not that outstanding, but very comfortable to look at, and her skin is fairer than Yu Ao's.

The smaller young man tugged at his partner, blushing.

"Okay, okay, I'm ready!" Yu Ao slapped his face hard: "It's normal!" After

being delayed by Yu Ao for a few minutes, the photo finally came out. Finally, he stuck it on the red book and closed it. Zhang, Yu Ao took it with his fingertips almost trembling.

A person who didn't panic at all in front of tens of thousands of people on a lighted stage was so excited that he didn't know what to do.

Li Tan stood aside and watched eagerly: "Have you touched enough? Touch me if you have touched enough."