Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 A superstar never falls

It was now the peak time for the audience to come in. Li Tan was worried that his appearance would cause chaos, so he stayed in the nanny's car to watch the video with Yu Ao.

"Just perform normally, just like usual." Li Tan said solemnly, staring at Yu Ao without blinking.

Because the opening three songs were in the rock style, Yu Ao wore a light smoky make-up. To be honest, Li, a veteran actor, has never been able to appreciate this kind of makeup. However, Yu Ao's appearance was more prosperous than it is now. He was a superstar back then. Back then, she appeared without makeup several times, and she was still glamorous, but things are different now. Yu Ao had to ensure that the stage effect was maximized, so when the stylist suggested a smoky make-up, he did not hesitate to arrest Su Niannian. Arrived in front of me.

Su Niannian is quite impressive, and Yu Ao has a touch of earthy gold at the end of his eyes. The originally cold and cold makeup immediately brings a sense of charm. This kind of "charm" is very particular, seductive, but not at all. Unfeminine, just like now, seduces Movie Emperor Li to the point of being obsessed with him.

"Baby." Li Tan couldn't hold back: "You're so beautiful."

Yu Ao was stunned, and the troubling tension in his heart was instantly wiped away. He even doubted whether Li Tan had any special magic power.

"Really?" Yu Ao smiled.

"Really." Li Tan continued: "You can show me this makeup at home in the future."

Yu Ao was happy: "What a good girl you said!"

There was still half an hour before the official opening.

The live broadcast has already started. Through the screen, you can see the blue crowd flowing in the Guijia Stadium. Everyone is holding a blue fluorescent stick or wearing blue rabbit ears. The lights are flashing like stars. Gathering together, looking down is very shocking even without music.

Ye Jin was driving a large phone to watch the live broadcast and was interacting with the audience.

【Ye Jin! Mom is here! ! ! 】

Ye Jin has a colorful dialog box that the platform provides for free. When typing, it is surrounded by gold and diamonds. It stays on the screen for ten seconds. It is quite cool and rustic.

Ye Jin: [Nonsense! I find that you are so skinny now, you get numb and numb at every turn, and you call me husband in front of me. 】

【husband! mua! ]

Li Jun stood behind Ye Jin and asked, "Who do they call husband?"

"Of course it's Yu Ao."

The next second: [Ye Jin, husband, I love you, woo woo! ]

Ye Jin: "..." A chill ran down his back.

Of course, Ye Jin is not afraid of Li Jun at all now. Whenever he leans back, a man will automatically use him as an artificial pillow. Although the injury on his body is uncomfortable, it is full of benefits.

Finally, amidst the commotion, the time came for everyone to pay attention.

Actor Li finally waited until the fans were seated and found his seat under the guidance of the staff. By chance, it was next to Ji Lin.

"Li Tan!" Duan Qingzhou waved his hand, grabbed two peeled chestnuts and handed them to him.

Mu Chen also handed over the plate of melon seeds, right next to Duan Qingzhou's hand, "I remember you don't like chestnuts, melon seeds."