Chapter 106 - 110

Chapter 106 We didn’t catch up

It can make Li Tan angry. Nine out of ten cases are about Yu Ao. As for Xu Youchang, he is not qualified yet.

But Yu Ao was so scared that he stood aside with hot milk and carefully observed Li Tan's face: "Would you like some drink?"

Li Tan answered and took it, lifting half of the quilt: "Come in."

Yu Ao suddenly beamed and got in with a "slip".

Ye Jin just pushed open a crack in the door and saw this scene. She suddenly took a breath of air and then stood guard outside like a door god, thinking that no one could be allowed in!

Li Tan lay down after typing, and Yu Ao looked at him and turned off his phone.

"I'm still sleepy. Let's sleep a little longer." Li Tan said.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep." Yu Ao half-sat on the bedside, letting Li Tan bury his head in his waist. Then he opened Weibo and saw a post that Li Tan had just posted. Aite called Qisheng Media: Take care of it. Your artists should stop talking nonsense.

Over the years since actor Li’s debut, has he ever cursed?

first.

As for why they turned off their phones, it was because Zhou Jinhui and Chen Ke almost fainted together.

Zhou Jinhui was knocked back by Chen Ke's explosive choke. He immediately turned around and shouted at the employees: "Activate the highest public relations countermeasures!!!"

Zhou Jinhui knew about Li Tan's fainting, but he just didn't wait. He rushed over and Li Yingdi had already detonated the explosive.

The short-lived epiphyllums who were originally enjoying the melon stopped one after another. Regardless of the situation, they first sprayed Qisheng Media.

[The best actor is amazing, he can turn right and wrong with just one sentence! 】

"Confusing right and wrong?" Zhou Jinhui sat in front of the computer, typing on the keyboard, "If Li Tan hadn't been too upright, I would have been in Longyou Shoal doing odd jobs every day? I'll ask you to take a look today. What does it mean to confuse right and wrong!"

Chen Ke: "..." It turns out that you are dizzy and happy.

The statement from the studio was made up by Zhou Jinhui himself. In the past, his style was mainly based on doting on fans, with a very cute and gentle tone. He wore a string of emojis to create a cute contrast with Li Tan's image. But this time, the statement Word by word, he spoke seriously and seriously. He first told the story about Li Tan fainting during the recording of the show, and then immediately reassured fans that the problem was not serious. It was not serious, not safety, no problem. This only made fans more worried and angry. Finally, the studio asked Xu Youchang vociferously what he had done to Li Tan at that time!

Epiphyllums are going crazy.

If it were anyone else, this kind of unsubstantiated speculation would definitely arouse people's doubts, but idols have different tolerances. Li Tan is famous for being upright and rigorous not only in the circle, but also outside the circle. He first went into battle and defied Qi. Sheng Media saved its face by not naming Xu Youchang, but the subsequent statement from the studio

immediately stripped away this bit of face. In the eyes of Epiphyllums, no matter what the reason, they should tear it up first. They believe in their idol, absolutely. I won’t throw dirty water on anyone for no reason!

Isn't it? Xu Youchang was never innocent, and Li Tan was treating him the same way he did.

Later, a photographer who was filming at the time broke the news, saying that Xu Youchang had his back to the camera, but he was probably talking to the actor, because the actor occasionally responded, and then he saw the actor fainting.