Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189 Gift

Although there are still many black spots, Yu Ao couldn't resist and still collected a wave of fans. Su Niannian held her phone and giggled, hehe, there seem to be more cute little ones in the "Tan Ao" super chat.

Last time, the epiphyllums did not blow up the "Tan Ao" super words, but were said by some passers-by to "gather the Internet to explode". For the sake of Li Tan's image, the rational epiphyllums left the show one after another. They all said forget it, they are not a good match for Li Tan Lalang. I don't know how many people there are, but Yu Ao is still someone I can look at. If you don't like it, you don't like it, but you can't dislike it yourself and don't ask others to like it, right?

And here, Yu Ao, who was "kicked out" of the company by Zhu Yuran, took a car to the place where Li Tan was filming. The filming today was an open-air scene. From a distance, he could see the floor managers and actors moving back and forth. With just one glance, Yu Ao He recognized Li Tan. Actor Li was dressed in a black outfit, with black hair hanging down on his chest. Although his expression could not be seen clearly, Yu Ao was lying on the car window, feeling so handsome that his heart split the sky.

Seemingly feeling something, Li Tan glanced this way.

Soon, Yu Ao's cell phone rang.

"Where?" Li Tan asked.

"Outside the studio where you are filming, I will wait here while you film yours." Yu Ao continued.

"Come here to admit your mistake?" Actor Li said with a smile.

"Am I at fault?" Yu Ao was unconvinced: "I'm still aggrieved when people tie me up for publicity. Besides, can you guarantee that you won't be stuck in the future? I won't be unreasonable then." "Don't, do

n't. Don't." Li Tan felt that the gain was not worth the loss: "I may have another two hours, can you wait?"

"No problem." Yu Ao stretched out and lay on the back seat, "I didn't bring Zhu Yuran here either, so I can be alone. ."

Li Tan said in a gentle tone: "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Yu Ao adjusted the seat to be more comfortable, then found paper and pen, and began to compose Chu Heshan's third song. A good work meets the right one. Only people can exert 10% of their charm.

Unknowingly, two hours passed by in a hurry, and the sky outside became slightly dark.

Yu Ao heard the whistle and stood up to see Li Tan's nanny car driving by. Not long after, a bunch of bastards and paparazzi exploded from the grass and behind the building. They jumped into the car and chased after them. Yu Ao After waiting patiently for a while, there was a gentle knock on the car door. He quickly locked the car, and Li Yingdi, who was packed tightly, quickly came up.

"Okay, now they will all be making noises in the east and west." Yu Ao said with a smile.

Li Tan pulled down his scarf, took off his hat, and clasped the back of Yu Ao's neck to bring him closer to her: "Kiss me, I was so distracted during the filming."

After a long kiss, the two squeezed into the small back room. In the car seat, Li Tan's hand reached into Yu Ao's clothes and was slowly walking along the smooth skin. Li Tan was as tall as a pillar, but he still had the ability to talk about other things calmly. He Picking up the crumpled paper on the side, he asked in a low voice: "The third piece of music?"

"Yes." Yu Ao's voice was hoarse and he couldn't help but hold Li Tan's hand: "Dad, let's not make trouble. Okay?"

Li Tan bit Yu Ao's earlobe, motioning for him to let go, and then continued to touch the jade under his hand: "I haven't heard of it yet. Go back and sing it to me first." "