Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121 Men can’t say no

Everyone has seen Yu Ao's dancing skills in the wilderness adventure program before, and many people admired it. Yu Ao also gained a wave of fans, but there were also many people who questioned it. The comments online criticizing Yu Ao's show originally followed It was like snowflakes, but Father Yu didn't take it seriously at all, and those people stopped dancing after a while.

When you have something that is beyond the reach of ordinary people, any attack from the other party will be ineffective against you, because you can jump into the face-slapping phase at any time.

As a result, the barrage and comments this time were particularly consistent, #yuaowuji# was once again on the hot search list, this section was edited in various ways, and soon, someone discovered the blind spot.

[Sisters, am I blind? Look at the person standing opposite Yu Ao when he finally sniped at the fixed point? ] Attached is a screenshot, and

the person opposite Yu Ao is circled in red. Although his face is blocked by decorations, he is extremely recognizable.

[Li, Li’s Best Actor? ]

[I am Epiphyllum, and I prove that I am my idol. That is the third outfit of the actor's character. It comes from the Central China Ancient Style Museum. The tail is a particularly complicated type of Shu embroidery, and it is so blurry across the screen. The only one who can wear clothes so beautifully is my movie star. So the question is, is it an accident that Yu Ao is facing the movie king? ]

[Sisters upstairs, I'm mean, I don't want to admit that it was an accident. 】

#宇AOsniperLi Tan# Keep up with the hot searches.

"Withdraw, withdraw!" Ji Lin and Zhou Jinhui started public relations at the same time.

At that time, Zhu Yuran was staying next to Ji Lin and was confused when he heard the words: "Why, Mr. Ji? Teacher Yu has been very popular recently." "

Too much is too much." Ji Lin sighed: "What kind of person is Li Tan? There are a lot of black fans like that, let alone Yu Ao. He has a lot of black history and is hotly searched every day. Who wouldn’t be annoyed after a long time?”

The main thing is, being tied up with Li Tan, Yu Ao has not yet If that qualification were replaced by superstar Yu Ao, it would be a different story. Thinking back to when Yu Ao and Li Tan were fighting each other online every day, netizens not only didn't find it boring and annoying, but on the contrary, it became a unique scenery in the entertainment industry. As soon as I hear that a superstar or movie king has posted on Weibo, I immediately go to watch.

The two parties involved didn't take it seriously at all, and took the car directly back to the hotel. When the online turmoil subsided, Yu Ao was lying on the bed panting, "Li Tan, can you be gentler next time?" "

No?" Li Tan ask.

Yu Ao: "I can't do it anymore."

Li Tan smiled and hugged him: "A man can't say no."

Yu Ao said with difficulty: "To be honest, no one else can do it except you."

"Thank you, madam, for the compliment." Li Tan was proud. .

Yu Ao covered his brows with the back of his hands, too lazy to pay attention to this person.

"Since you are not in a hurry to go back, why don't I introduce an advertisement to you here?" Li Tan looked slightly serious: "I know the person in charge. He chatted with me the day before yesterday and said he was short of people." Yu Ao closed his eyes and looked at Li Tan

Hot Searches For The Top Spot In The Entertainment IndustryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara