Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 Thinking about it for a long time

The set was so quiet that even the staff helping to move the equipment couldn't help but stop and watch.

Actor Li has always attracted people's attention when filming, but it's been a long time since I've seen someone who matches his aura so well.

It turned out to be Yu Ao?

Lin Xiao flicked his ponytail and walked towards Emperor Qingwu with a smile: "Are you here for fun?"

"Oh?" Emperor Qingwu put away his money bag, and his white fingers slid over the cloud pattern on his waist, which was very pleasing to the eye, "You How do you know?"

Dad Yu's mouth was a little dry, and he thought, how could such a simple action be so seduced by Li Tan?

Actually no, people with ghosts in their hearts will see everyone as ghosts, the same principle applies.

"Unfamiliar face." Lin Xiao didn't care about the other party's indifference, but showed a strong interest, pointing to the restaurant nearby: "There is no one here that I don't know. I am the one pouring the chamber pot three streets away. You all know that Piaoxiang Restaurant is the best restaurant here. Let me treat you to a drink!"

Emperor Qingwu stared at the young man in white: "We are strangers, and you want to treat me to a drink?"

"Oh, I see you are a match for me. , since we met, we are friends, what do you think, do you want to go?" Lin Xiao tilted his head, with a boyish look that could break the screen.

Director Feng shouted softly: "Beautiful!"

The assistant director came up and said, "She is quite beautiful."

"I mean the acting is beautiful!"

Emperor Qingwu repeated softly: "We are friends when we meet." On his lips He gave a sincere smile and nodded: "Thank you very much."

"Click!"

He said it again.

Originally, everyone was prepared to shoot Yu Ao's part four or five times. After all, he was starring with actor Li, and actor Li was almost full of aura, playing an emperor with unfathomable thoughts. Just looking at him made my scalp numb. It was rare for Yu Ao to perform so well.

The person involved took the water from Zhu Yuran and took a swig.

Zhu Yuran was overjoyed: "Yu Ao! You acted so well."

Yu Ao pressed his forehead, and Zhu Yuran said hurriedly: "It's really good. Don't worry about it."

"That's not it..." Yu Ao's ears turned red. Is it his delusion? I always felt that Li Tan was seducing him just now.

Li Tan, who was not far away, saw Yu Ao's state, curled his lips and smiled, and the plan worked.

Li Tan's love is the kind of love that wants to invade your life every second and devour him without any blind spots. It is completely different from his own uprightness and seriousness. And Li Tan only has this kind of thoughts for Yu Ao. Others, I'm afraid, can make him physically and mentally exhausted in just one visit.

After a ten-minute break, the next step is to play out the process of the two of them talking to each other in the restaurant.

The assistant director reminded Director Feng: "Aren't you going to talk to Yu Ao about the play?"

Director Feng snorted softly: "Do you need me to say it?"

No need, when the camera is aligned, the two people sitting on the table immediately enter In such a state, they were matched against each other. The thirst for talents, the amazement, the admiration shown by Emperor Qingwu... deeply stimulated Director Feng's nerves. This was the effect he wanted! Oops, is it too late to replace Yu Ao with the second male lead?