Chapter 331 - 332

Chapter 331 Actor Li doesn’t dare

Chapter 331 Actor Li didn’t dare to say,

“Oh my God.” The director, who was in his forties, stepped forward to shake hands with Li Tan. He said hello to Yu Ao first, and then said, “You tortured dogs and tortured my crew?”

"No." Yu Ao smiled, "The main thing is that I have nothing to do..."

"Don't say it! I understand everything!" The director has a small dreadlock tied behind his head. It can be seen from the tone of his speech that he is a very special person. Interesting person, "When you are in love, you are inseparable."

Yu Ao didn't bother to explain, "Thank you, director!"

"Teacher Yu, sit wherever you want!" The director pointed to the rest area, "Tell the venue manager what you want to eat, and I'll let them buy it! "

Some of the remaining actors are familiar to each other, and some are not. Yu Ao only nodded and did not go over to say hello to them one by one. Li Tan's position is here, and he likes to be clean. Usually when he comes to a new crew, he is familiar with him. Directors will always emphasize that if you have nothing to do, don't hang around in front of the actor.

While Li Tan found a place for Yu Ao to sit down, he called Chen Ke and asked him to come over quickly and buy some delicious food.

Then Yu Aogang touched his butt to the chair, and his mood became less wonderful.

He saw Li Xingyun coming out of the backstage.

Li Tan also saw it.

But Li Tan looked very calm, and Yu Ao narrowed his eyes: "Have you known it for a long time?"

"Yes." Li Tan nodded and said warmly: "In a circle, you don't see each other when you lower your head and don't look up. Filming is filming. I have always been divided. Go ahead."

"If I don't come, will you tell me?" Yu Ao asked.

"I am happy to welcome you, and I have no intention of hiding it." Li Tan picked up the magazine on the table, blocked the side of their heads, and then quickly kissed the corner of Yu Ao's lips: "I like it when you are jealous of me. , but it’s not worth it.”

Li Tan had long classified Li Xingyun as someone other than a stranger.

When Yu Ao heard what he said, the corners of his mouth raised, and he couldn't help but chuckle: "Go."

Li Xingyun has never been at ease ever since he saw Yu Ao. People like to stalk and fight in all kinds of ways when they don't give up. This opportunity was snatched away by him and another artist in the company. Li Xingyun carefully studied the change in Li Tan's attitude towards Yu Ao. It started from that "wilderness adventure". Before that, who could be more attractive than Yu Ao? Actor Li is disgusted? In the same way, since Yu Ao can change Li Tan's outlook greatly, why can't he?

Li Xingyun plays the male protagonist's senior brother and is also the eldest disciple of Li Tan's character. There are not many lines between the two of them. According to the director's prediction, if the audition goes well, all of Li Tan's scenes will be filmed today, because Li Tan Tan has a "problem". When he helps his friends, he either doesn't pay a penny or the remuneration is very low. This makes all these famous directors feel embarrassed, so they basically speed up when they can, not wanting to waste his time.

The audition went really well.

Compared with the last time Li Xingyun was in the clouds, it can be clearly seen that he has worked hard during this period, and his acting skills and lines have improved a lot. Looking at Li Tanshi, the light in his eyes is full of longing and admiration.