Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227 You failed him!

Su Niannian wiped away her tears and looked up to find that Xu Jiao next to her was browsing Weibo. There was nothing wrong with it, but Xu Jiao was sniffing and scrolling, and kept muttering: "No, make candy, make candy."

Out of curiosity, Su Niannian took a closer look.

It was okay not to look at it, but Su Niannian was stunned when she saw it.

This is obviously Xu Jiao's trumpet! And Xu Jiao is currently reading the "Tan Ao" super story, reading some short fan stories written by everyone, or short comics drawn by talented people.

"..."

Sensing a glance behind her, Xu Jiao turned around suddenly, feeling her scalp numb. Su Niannian was Yu Ao's personal makeup artist. Xu Jiao knew this, and now she It was very embarrassing for the other party to see Yu Ao and Li Tan kissing each other. Xu Jiao is also an artist herself. Artists often need to hide their preferences. What should I do? Did Su Niannian think that just when Xu Jiao was about to say something, Su Niannian suddenly took out her phone with a blank expression, tapped it twice, and then turned the screen to herself. This was also a "Tan Ao" super talk. , but the only difference is that Su Niannian’s ID is gold.

What does this mean?

It shows that he is a manager! "Tan Ao" super talkative management!

The surprise came too quickly, Xu Jiao's eyes sparkled, but her tone was very cautious: "You..."

"As long as you kowtow to Tan Ao with me." Su Niannian said in a solemn and strange tone. road.

Xu Jiao understood immediately, stood up and said with the same seriousness: "We are half-sisters!"

The two girls blushed at the same time, Xu Jiao was so excited, Su Niannian was speechless and choked, and then the two of them hugged each other fiercely. together.

Zhu Yuran, who happened to be passing by: "..." Should he resign for a while? Sooner or later you'll have a nervous breakdown!

While Yu Ao was drinking water, he was confused when he saw Su Niannian and Xu Jiao being so intimate. Is Su Niannian so lucky?

Xu Jiao and Su Niannian discussed making sweets all morning, and they were all treasures about which editing talent was the best. Until Xu Jiao came on stage in the afternoon, the girl was still a little unfinished.

Yu Ao didn't object to them playing, but he still had to make certain things clear. He pulled Xu Jiao aside and said, "Nian Nian is a very simple girl. It's okay for you to make friends, but you are a star and she is not. You should save some words if you should." Brother."

Yu Ao called Xu Jiao this way, but he still recognized her. Xu Jiao was stunned for a moment, and then understood what Yu Ao meant: "Don't worry, I am sensible."

Even so, Xu Jiao still felt a little bit. I feel so bad. The CP I am a fan of won’t let me follow the management.

Because Xu Jiaoming has a variety show in the next two days, Yang Wei planned to film her part first. Logically speaking, Xu Jiao is also an experienced actor, so filming a wife role is not a problem, but when he saw Li's face, Xu Jiao felt like a mistress!

Zhu Yuran folded his arms and leaned on the table. He had reached a state of transcendence. It was difficult for these people to be so deeply involved in the drama.

"Xu Jiao, what's wrong with you?!" Yang Wei sat on the chair and shouted, "You have to look at Movie Emperor Li with admiration! A kind of admiration of a woman for her beloved man, do you understand?"