Chapter 299 - 300

Chapter 299 I want you to feel sorry for me

—A group of people stood together and exchanged business blows. Ji Lin and Song Yun'an were silent in a tacit understanding, one was in a daze and the other was drinking.

"I see an acquaintance." Ji Lin said, "I'll go over first."

"Okay, Mr. Ji."

Ji Lin walked forward, and Song Yunan followed behind without even saying hello.

Ji Lin walked to a slightly secluded place and suddenly turned around: "You're not done yet, are you?"

Song Yunan wasn't angry, but asked softly: "Those emails I sent you..."

"To be honest, I don't need that number anymore." Ji Lin interrupted: "So I didn't see anything you said."

"Really?" Song Yun'an raised his hand and rubbed his nose. His little move suddenly reminded Ji Lin. Come alive.

Ji Lin did have a love affair with Song Yun'an, and it ended in just a week, but it was the only time Ji Lin had his heart set on getting together, but Song Yun'an went too far, and Ji Lin suddenly woke up. , I feel that I will be very tired in the future, and the long-term pain is better than the short-term pain.

On the first night, Ji Lin understood the taste, and Song Yun'an's sincerity entered his heart, so he thought about a sweet love. However, three days later, Song Yun'an's various character flaws were exposed, and he had a bad temper. He threw things at every turn and was extremely picky. The last time, he actually made a move on Ji Lin and shouted with red eyes: "Get out of here!"

Ji Lin's patience wasn't that bad in the first place, but it was these words that made him Instantly exhausted.

Why bother? Falling in love is like urging someone to die.

At that time Ji Lin picked up the clothes on the bed and turned around to leave without looking back.

After that, Song Yunan called him all the time, and in various emails every day, Ji Lin edited the sentence "Get out of here" intact, then changed his mobile phone number and deleted the email address. We met again that day at the hotel.

You want to say that Song Yun'an has no redeeming qualities, but that's not necessarily true. Back then, they lived in a villa by the sea, when the weather was the best. The moonlight at night was clear and clean, and it shone on Song Yun'an's face, which could make Ji Lin fascinated. His soul was flying. There were no lights in the room at that time. Song Yun'an was like a sea mermaid. When Ji Lin looked at her with blazing eyes, he would raise his hand to rub the tip of his nose in embarrassment, appearing shy and innocent. He completely followed Ji Lin's wishes in bed, and even a man couldn't resist it. For three days, Ji Lin and Song Yunan caught up on their sleep during the day, and at night they walked under the moonlight, doing the most passionate and ecstatic thing in the world. Aren't you happy? ? At least since then, no matter how many male and female friends Ji Lin has made, she has never had sex with each other.

Song Yunan was like Ji Lin's unattainable dream, and he couldn't tell the truth from the false. In fact, Ji Lin thought this was good.

Thinking about this, he sighed: "Mr. Song, find someone who can stand you. I can't."

"You can." Song Yunan left no room for negotiation.

Ji Lin's eyes grew colder by the minute: "If you insist on feeling this way unilaterally, I can't stop you."

Song Yunan immediately grabbed his sleeve and said with some discussion: "Ji Lin, let's talk."

Ji Lin was a little bit Shockingly, Song Yun'an rarely compromised like this in his memory. He sighed, and just as he was about to refuse, he saw that the place where the young man pinched his sleeves was already red.