Chapter 419 Extra 41: Li Jun and Ye Jin (7)

The doctor is also good at reading people's faces. Seeing that Li Jun was silent, he immediately coughed twice and left with the medical records in his arms.

"What do you want to say?" Li Jun looked at Ning Que.

Ning Que said sincerely, "Mr. Li, if you don't think it's possible, I'll find a way to get rid of Ye Jin."

For the first time, Li Jun looked coldly at Ning Que: "You are considerate." After saying that, he strode towards Ye Jin's ward. If it weren't for Ye Jin still sleeping, Ning Que wouldn't have the slightest doubt that this man was going to slam the door.

Ning Que touched his nose and thought that the method of stimulating generals was still useful. Look at the strength of protecting others.

As soon as Li Jun sat down, he saw Ye Jin open his eyes, and the scene was a little awkward for a while.

Ye Jin was no longer confused this time, and recognized who the person in front of him was. He was lying sideways on the bed, with a bright light flickering in his eyes, "Li Jun..."

"Huh?" Li Jun poured a glass of warm water and handed it to him. When it came to his lips, Ye Jin actually avoided it.

Li Jun became displeased at this instant distance between the two. Seeing Li Jun's face darken, Ye Jin smiled emotionlessly: "Don't be angry."

"Your mouth is too dry, stop it first." "Come on, drink some water." Li Jun held the water glass.

Normally at this time, Ye Jin would not let Li Jun say it a second time, but today he was rebellious, lying half dead on the bed, as if he didn't care about anything, and said to himself: "Li Jun, what I am doing now, you If you want to take it away, take it all."

Li Jun was already worried, but now that he heard what Ye Jin said, a wave of anger rushed to his head. He wanted to ask if he was too indulgent, which made people feel uncomfortable. Regardless of the occasion, the cup hit the bedside table lightly or heavily. Ye Jin flinched and his eyes turned red. Li Jun turned his head and saw a drop of water sinking into the pillow.

Li Jun: "..."

Li Jun doesn't like men crying. The only time he has done anything to Li Tan so far is because the children were young at that time and they lived a life of dependence on others. Li Tan couldn't bear the grievance and hid in the room wiping tears. Li Jun went up and kicked him, "You are a descendant of the Li family, why are you crying?!" After Li Jun finished scolding, Li Tan stopped, but he never expected that one day, facing Ye Jin's tears, his heart would break. The fire turned out to be a squib, and nothing could be done.

"Sorry." Ye Jin shrank into the quilt and insisted on finishing: "I would rather have nothing than to become your bed partner after you get married."

Li Jun: "..." Together Regarding the words he explained in the car before, this man not only didn't listen to a word, he didn't even think about it.

After a while, Li Jun asked: "When you asked me to keep you that night, you never thought that I would get married?"

Ye Jin seemed to be asked, the joints of the hands holding the quilt turned white, and blue veins popped out, It really looked like a dead branch that was about to lose all its vitality. Li Jun felt very uncomfortable when he saw it.

"It's different..." Ye Jin whispered: "This is different."

What's the difference?

At first, it was with the intention of reshuffling the cards. It was a good thing to attract Li Jun's attention. If he couldn't attract it, he would pull him down. Anyway, after jumping down from the river, he could forget all the messy things, including insults and ridicules. Ye Jin felt uneasy for a long time when Li Jun took him to the Li family's old house. In the first few weeks, he frequently woke up from nightmares. What appeared in his dreams were either the biting curses or the coldness of the rainy night. His spirit On the verge of collapse at any time, it was Li Jun's appearance that made him get rid of this. What's the difference? Naturally, when you are not attracted, there is mutual benefit, and there is not much difference. But when you are attracted, even the thought of the other person becoming someone else's man makes your whole body ache.

Ye Jin couldn't stand this. He would rather have nothing again than stay away from Li Jun's life.

"It seems the same to me." Li Jun's hand on his knee tightened slightly, and he said cold words against his will. Ye Jin kept everything in his heart, and he had a temper that could drive him crazy. He changed his mind and said, "Anyway, all you want is to regain your footing in the entertainment industry. I will give you all the resources you want. Accordingly, what's wrong with being my bed partner?"

"I won't do it!" Ye Jin was stunned for a moment. , then lowered his voice and spoke word by word.

"It's not up to you." Li Jun chuckled: "Ye Jin, this is not a hotel. You can come and go as you please. People have to pay a deposit to stay in a hotel. What about you? You have earned me a penny until now. Are you ready?"

Ye Jin was clearly huddled in the bed, but his body was very cold. He carefully digested Li Jun's words, and then endured the pain in his heart and said hoarsely: "Then I will invest everything in you. I'll let you go after I earn it."

"Invested?" Li Jun glanced at Ye Jin: "I don't want interest? As for the interest, I have the final say."

Lian Li Jun said . No one expected that the usually quiet person would suddenly explode. Ye Jin sat up suddenly, picked up a pillow and threw it at Li Jun!

Li Jun rarely reacted and was hit. Not to mention, it was quite painful.

Li Jun dodged the second time and grabbed Ye Jin's wrist, "Why are you so crazy?!"

Ye Jin seemed to have pressed a switch, and used both hands and feet to greet Li Jun, "Little man!" Ye Jin cursed in his heart, what a villain! Ye Jin didn't expect that his words would reach this point, and he would trample his dignity under his feet. Li Jun still refused to let him go. Although the Li Jun in his impression was serious and cold, he would never treat someone casually. Playing with the palm of his hand, he has already taken action anyway, and at worst, Li Jun will kill himself!

Ye Jin bit Li Jun's shoulder. Li Jun took a breath and put some force on his hand. With a "cluck" sound, Ye Jin's arm was twisted behind him, but he was still biting him as if he didn't notice it. Instead, he was shocked. Li Jun suddenly let go, "How is it? Does your arm hurt? Is it twisted?" Li Jun asked anxiously.

Li Jun really slapped Ye Jin with a slap in the face, which made Ye Jin lose his temper.

Ye Jin continued to bite, but tears fell uncontrollably. He thought about the scene where he and Li Jun were separated one day, but this was never the case.

Li Jun let him toss him around and patted Ye Jin's back with one hand, feeling the man in his arms gradually collapse emotionally, and finally choked up.

"Li Jun..." Ye Jin cried so sadly, he said, "Don't you just rely on me to like you? If you want this body, take it!"

Li Jun pinched Ye Jin's chin: "Say it again."

"Take this body if you want it!!!" Ye Jin's eyes turned red with a fierce look, and Li Jun's ears rang for a brief moment.

"I'm talking about the previous sentence." Li Jun frowned.

Ye Jin didn't want to talk anymore.

Li Jun hugged the man who had lost the golden beans in his arms, "Ask you."

Ye Jin sobbed twice, "Isn't it right? You just rely on me to like you."

Li Jun took a deep breath, and his heart was empty for a moment. Satisfied, it turns out I have been waiting for this sentence, Li Jun thought to himself, it turns out that he wants to hear Ye Jin say "like" in person, because for him, this is the correct password to accept Ye Jin.

"Yes, I just rely on your liking. You have to like me forever." Li Jun whispered.

Ye Jin: "?"

Li Jun pinched Ye Jin's waist and kissed her lips hard.

The author has said that

the eldest brother and sister-in-law are both straight goals. According to the eldest brother's temperament, if he likes it, he will do it and wait for the hammer!