Chapter 411 - 412 Extra (33 - 34)

Chapter 411 Extra Thirty-three: Tell me earlier next time

Duan Qingzhou has long been unfit to deal with this kind of battle. What others can say is that it is Mu Chen's family. Almost as soon as he lay down, his consciousness became mush, and he only opened his eyes slightly. No matter what Mu Chen said, Shake his head.

Until the doctor arrived and the transparent liquid flowed into his body along the back of his hand, Duan Qingzhou could no longer resist the sleepiness. He held Mu Chen's hand and whispered: "It's my problem, don't embarrass them."

Duan Qingzhou told his family His understanding is different from Mu Chen's. It is something he has to protect at all costs, not to mention that not the entire Mu family is hostile to him, at least Qin Yan and Mu Yue are not, and Duan Qingzhou doesn't want Mu Chen to do it now. It is very cruel to be young and energetic, but when you reach a certain age, you begin to regret that your children want to support you but don't take care of them. Duan Qingzhou chuckles at this grievance. He is a grown man and there is nothing he can't stand.

Mu Chen squatted beside the bed, holding Duan Qingzhou's hand: "Can you wait for me for a few minutes?"

"Yes." Duan Qingzhou said the same thing: "Don't embarrass them."

With stubborn pleading in the young man's eyes, Mu Chen simply couldn't There was no way to say no.

"I..." "

Xiao Chen, this is the only request I have." Duan Qingzhou said, frowning slightly, and then slowly closed his eyes. Mu Chen hurriedly patted him twice on the shoulder and waited. After he fell asleep, he went downstairs.

Mu Fenglin sat nervously on the sofa. Seeing Mu sinking down, he suddenly stood up. Mu Fengqin was tolerated by Yu Ao and couldn't sit down at all. At this moment, she also felt a little lack of confidence. She didn't expect it to be so serious. She thought it was just a For a man with a foreign surname, and Mu Chen's status, in the upper class, isn't it normal to marry one at home and have ten outside? Duan Qingzhou looked like a sick man, and Mu Chen was not interested. Who knew that

Mu Fengqin stepped back in shock when Mu Chen stared at him like that.

Mu Chen held on to the violence in his heart, fearing that if he spoke, someone would come in and kill this woman, until Qin Yan stepped forward.

"Is Qingzhou okay?" Qin Yan asked.

Mu Chen looked at Qin Yan. His mother's eyes showed genuine concern without any trace of hypocrisy. This made Mu Chen feel better. He nodded: "The doctor said I have a cold, but it's nothing serious."

"Can the aunt at home take care of her? "Qin Yan asked again: "No, I will stay."

Mu Yue grabbed Mu Chen's clothes and said, "Brother, I can also stay and take care of my sister-in-law."

Mu Chen said, "..."

Mu Chen hugged her. After picking up Mu Yue, he finally gave Mu Fenglin a look: "You brought people to my house to cause trouble."

"No!" Mu Fenglin interrupted anxiously: "I'm just here to pick up Xiao Yue."

"Okay." Mu Chenleng He said with a face: "For the last time! If those miscellaneous people from the Mu family dare to approach Qingzhou from now on, I will make you beg on the street for the rest of your life!"

In this situation, Mu Fengqin naturally couldn't express his cryptic requests. She also felt that Mu Chen was on the verge of breaking out, so she made an excuse and staggered away.

Yu Ao pursed his lips, feeling uncomfortable because there were so many people at home. There were all kinds of weird things, but he still couldn't completely break up.