Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375: It’s so sweet, I’ll forget it

That day, Yu Ao slept until the afternoon, and then Li Tan came back to pick him up.

"Baby, it's time to get up." Li Tan lay beside the bed and whispered into Yu Ao's ear.

In fact, Yu Ao woke up when he opened the door, but he didn't quite remember it. When he heard Li Tan calling someone like this, he immediately laughed: "My dear, how can I get up with you like this?"

Li Tan asked: "What should I do? "

Yu Ao opened his eyes a little, "Be more fierce."

Li Tan rushed forward and bit Yu Ao's neck. The two of them quarreled for a while before Yu Ao turned over and got up.

Li Tan had already changed his clothes and sat aside to watch Yu Ao. The young man washed himself, with a light layer of moisture on his body, and then opened the cabinet and took out the suit he had prepared long ago.

Yu Ao rarely wears clothes like this. He can't wear it like Li Tan, and he feels nervous, but today's situation is special.

It’s the grand event of the film festival.

Every award awarded is very valuable, and can put all the reputation of those Pheasant TV stations to the ground.

"Come here." Li Tan looked at Yu Ao getting dressed, his voice was low and hoarse.

Yu Ao didn't tie his tie properly, so it was Li Tan who walked over to help him, "It's like this here, you just turned over."

"I don't like wearing it." Yu Ao muttered.

He had no idea how attractive he was.

Although Yu Ao seems to like to do things to "lower IQ", that is a matter of character. After all, young people in their twenties have long grown up. Even if they are not sky-high, their proportions are very well-proportioned. It was tailor-made, and it made his waist look leaner. Li Yingdi said that it was for people to tie, but when it was tied, it reached Yu Ao's shoulders, back, and waist.

"What are you doing, Movie Emperor Li?" Yu Ao asked with a smile.

Li Tan looked up at him, with an obvious desire stirred in the process, "We can go there later."

Yu Ao hurriedly took three steps back: "I can't spoil you today. You are the special guest to present the award. Don't let your fame be ruined in the end. In this big show, hurry up!"

Li Tan took a deep breath and accepted his fate.

Li Tan has almost received the news here. He has been nominated for at least three major and minor awards for his films, but forget it for the best actor.

The consensus in the entertainment industry is that when Li Tan wants to compete for the Best Actor, others basically have no chance.

Therefore, as early as last year, Li Tan rarely participated. Regarding this, the organizer was worried about Heizi's nonsense and had already clarified it. Therefore, Tan Hua was the only company in the entertainment industry that was confident enough to watch the excitement and drink tea.

You see, it’s not that our Li Tan has no strength, it’s that he is too strong. In order to give others a chance, the official banned him. Hey, tell me what you say.

"Today may be Ye Jin's big day." Yu Ao got into the car and took a sip of water.

"Yeah." Li Tan nodded. He also preferred Ye Jin in his heart, not only because of their relationship, but also because of Ye Jin's outstanding performance in "Burning Soul", which broke the audience's inherent understanding of him and brought him to the forefront. A character has really come alive. Li Tan feels that if he plays it, he may not be able to achieve the effect of Ye Jin. Ye Jin is really desperate, and the box office and reputation of "Burning Soul" also speak for themselves. There are almost no others who can compete with it in the same period.