Chapter 147 - 148

Chapter 147 Stealing the Show

After listening to Zhang Yueting's description, Yu Ao nodded sincerely: "That's quite tragic."

The Chen family has been holding back until now, allowing the rumors to ferment, or they don't bother to pay attention to them, but it is obvious that the Chen family can easily pull None of them have this kind of tolerance, especially Chen and Jin, so there is only one possibility left, that is, they cannot afford to offend the other party.

Although the Chen family is a famous family, in this city, they are still far from being "prosperous", so who could it be?

Yu Ao was still thinking when he heard two little girls behind him laughing: "MT's new bags this time are very good-looking. I didn't expect their luxury accessories to be so good!" "That's right! It's just too

expensive! I'm still thinking about it."

The vague feeling in his heart was suddenly grasped, and Yu Ao wanted to solve the case.

Li Tan went out last night and came back safe and sound. It was because he met Li Jun that he was able to escape. It was also last night that the Chen brothers were drunk and sent to the hospital. The more they thought about it, the more they thought it was their uncle's handiwork.

Although Actor Li has repeatedly repeated that he shouldn't call him uncle, Yu's father still goes his own way. He has already lost in reality, so he is still not allowed to take advantage of his words?

The two brothers Chen Hezheng were also unlucky, and Yu Ao sighed for a while, just like a meat bun beating a dog.

"What are you thinking about?" Zhang Yueting couldn't help but ask, seeing the vivid expression on Yu Ao's face.

"Ahem, it's nothing." Yu Ao stood up: "Let's go, it's our turn."

Zhang Yueting followed Yu Ao in small steps, half-jokingly: "Actually, I'm quite happy for you to be the leading actor."

"No, I can't compare to Senior Xiangdong." Yu Ao had a gentle face and said in his heart, just let me be the second male lead. It was originally just to compete for publicity, but who knew that it would cause so much trouble, and then I would be the male lead and have a relationship with you? Regarding the kiss scene, can I just say goodbye to the film industry?

This matter is also well-founded. It was a night after passion burned. Li Tan hugged Yu Ao and said in a low voice: "I have been in the industry for eight and a half years, and I have never had a kissing scene."

Yu Ao was He jumped up and said, "Fart, those previous costume dramas"

"They are all stand-ins. If you don't believe me, take a closer look, or ask Zhou Jinhui." Li Tan raised his eyebrows.

Yu Ao suddenly realized, oh, this is setting rules for himself.

Father Yu immediately patted his chest: "Don't worry, I won't do any kissing scenes either."

Li Tan's eyes darkened: "Have you done it before?" This refers to the previous life.

Yu Ao hurriedly got under the covers. He couldn't deceive Li Tan, so he was held down and drilled again by Movie Emperor Li.

Thinking of this, Yu Ao's chrysanthemum tightened and she immediately distanced herself from Zhang Yueting.

Zhang Yueting: "???"

Han Yiyang was obviously not in the mood for filming today. He had to make mistakes several times in a simple line. Anyway, there was no need to run back and forth, and Yu Ao was happy to spend time with him.