Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215 The show takes off

If it were anyone else, Yu Ao's vigilance would definitely be at its highest, but the person in front of him was different.

There is no doubt that Mu Chen is good-looking, because his eyebrows are too delicate and even a little delicate, but this delicateness is like a sharp thin blade, which makes people look stunning at first sight, but then a coldness comes over him, and there is no emotion in his eyes. It is as calm as a lake in a ravine in late autumn. Looking at the dancing shadows of the trees, it is unparalleledly clear, but once touched, it can make people shiver. Li Jun's coldness is the momentum formed by those who have been in power for many years, while Mu Chen's coldness is From bones to heart.

"Long time no see." Li Tan nodded gently, and then introduced to Yu Ao: "This is my brother's good friend, Mu Chen."

Yu Ao smiled: "Hello."

"Is this Yu Ao?" Mu Chen With fair skin, there was finally a smile on his face as he spoke: "I know you, you are Xiao Tan's boyfriend."

The three words "boyfriend" confirmed Yu Ao's identity, and he knew that the other party was interested in Li Tan. There was no other meaning, so Yu Ao accepted it calmly.

When Yu Ao and Li Tan sat down, there was dead silence in the private room. Yu Ao was a guest, so it was better to talk less in this kind of situation, while Li Tan talked less and Mu Chen talked even less.

Yu Ao waited anxiously, thinking why didn't his uncle and Ye Jin come yet?

"I heard from Li Jun that the custom-made ring has arrived." Mu Chen suddenly spoke, his voice a little hoarse, as if his vocal cords were damaged: "I should be trying out rings with Ye Jin these days." "

That's good." Yu Ao I wonder if this person can read minds?

"No." Mu Chen shook his head seriously: "Be prepared, it's rare for Li Jun to be so proud."

Yu Ao was stunned: "What do you mean?"

Li Tan sighed: "He can fly very well."

Yu Ao: "..." So he was the one who was injured in the end. If Li Tan was stimulated again today, then

the private room door would be pushed open shortly after his waist. Li Jun and Ye Jin came in one after another, and Li Jun swept He walked around and said, "Are you all here?"

I don't know if it was a psychological problem, but Li Tan felt that the ring on his eldest brother's finger when he closed the door was quite eye-catching.

Yu Ao: "..."

Ye Jin was completely different from the anxiety he had when receiving the certificate before. He was smiling and quite happy.

"Order what you want to eat." Ye Jin stepped forward and patted Yu Ao's shoulder with the hand wearing the ring, "I'm treating you."

Li Tan stared at that hand and narrowed his eyes, while Yu Ao felt that It weighs a thousand pounds.

Mu Chen was speechless and started to

bring up the menu. Ye Jin handed it to Yu Ao: "Look."

"Look." Yu Ao shrank into a quail and didn't take it, then added: "Order more kidney-tonifying things."

Ye Jin With a shocked look on his face, "Li Tanbu?"

"I'll do it." Yu Ao simply broke the jar and threw it. Anyway, he would have to die if he went back tonight, so no one could have fun. "Otherwise, I won't be able to keep up."

Mu Chen leaned back. : "If you keep doing this, I'll leave."

Yu Ao: "..." Do you think I'm showing off my affection? I'm asking for help!