Chapter 325 - 326

Chapter 325 Plan Pass

"Why does it hurt like that?" Li Tan was puzzled.

Yu Ao: "It's still a psychological problem."

"I didn't expect it." Li Tan was a little unexpected: "Ji Lin still has this kind of patience."

Yu Ao said with a smile: "Boss Ji has always been like this. If you don't like it, you won't say anything. It doesn't matter how much energy he spends if he likes it. After I came back, he was almost scolded by several old shareholders of the company for trying to praise me, but he still insisted on letting me in despite all objections."

Li Tan nodded. Head, and then thought of another thing: "You said the will..."

"Song Yunan is so smart, he knows how to make Ji Lin's big problems trivial."

He understood quite well. Yu Ao came for the second time, Li Tan had a news release The meeting didn't arrive, but Mu Chen came with Duan Qingzhou, so the three of them went to visit together.

Song Yun'an's face looked healthier, but still sluggish. Ji Lin was still busy. The role of domestic entertainment companies and the flowers had been thrown out of the sky a long time ago. All that was left in his eyes was the hospital bed. people on.

Song Yunan was able to speak a few words to everyone normally this time. Ji Lin handed over the juice. He touched it with his fingertips and said softly: "It's hot." Mr. Ji took it and cooled it without any regrets. There was a tacit understanding in the whole process. Naturally, the three people present were stunned.

Turtle... Yu Ao thought that this change was too fast, from Transformers to Princess and the Pea directly.

"Is the wound still painful?" Duan Qingzhou was worried.

In the past, Song Yun'an must have said "it doesn't hurt"..."it's okay"..."I'm invincible", but at this moment, he actually nodded and said: "It hurts a lot."

Mu Chen and Yu Ao looked at each other in disbelief.

Ji Lin looked like "Oh my darling". He sat on the bedside and held Song Yunan's hand. He said gently: "The doctor said that analgesics can't be used that way. Let's recover normally."

"Okay." Song Yunan nodded obediently. nod.

At this moment, Yu Ao admired Ji Lin very much. He was worthy of being the leader of the company. What kind of person was Song Yunan? This can be conquered!

"In this case, we still need to take supplements." Duan Qingzhou said.

Ji Lin nodded: "I have found the best nutritionist, and the food tastes good. I couldn't eat much before, but now I can."

Yu Ao couldn't hold back: "So why do you look so proud?"

Ji Lin took it for granted: "I'm so happy!"

Yu Ao: "..." Damn it! This dog food!

In fact, what they saw was just the tip of the iceberg. When no one was around, Ji Lin carried Song Yun'an even when he went to the bathroom. He seemed to have completely removed all his hard bones and leaned on Ji Lin's body, giving him 100%. of trust.

Duan Qingzhou was naive and felt happy that Ji Lin and Song Yun'an were doing so well now, but Yu Ao and Mu Chen gradually couldn't stand it any longer and panicked.

I think back then... when they were climbing Mount Zangrui, Ji Lin was in the middle of an equilateral triangle and was tortured to death. Now he is proud and proud that he can throw dog food 360 degrees without any blind spots by himself. , it is really gratifying.