Chapter 413 Extra 35: Li Jun and Ye Jin (1)

After the male star’s “identification”, there was a bloody storm. Ye Jin’s Weibo with a total of tens of thousands of fans was suddenly exploded, and all kinds of abuses and private messages were The old mobile phone jammed several times. The obscene words penetrated into my heart, and my flesh and blood were instantly blurred. Ye Jin gave a pale explanation and said that he had never done that, but no one believed it. Everyone was immersed in the carnival. I want to step Ye Jin into the mud.

What Ye Jin couldn't accept the most was the manager's attitude. The manager asked him not to explain. Ye Jin initially thought that the manager had his own arrangements, but after waiting for two days, the situation continued to escalate. After several urgings, he finally got it. The manager said: "Why do you compare with him now? The company must give priority to protecting him. Besides, Ye Jin, black and red are also red, at least now more people know about you."

Ye Jin was stunned, what is this?

Ye Jin's ability to accept things at that time was far less than it is now. Looking at the almost invisible curses in the private messages and the endless entertainment industry career, she felt really desperate.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was that his agent arranged a meeting for him without his consent. He thought it was a big collaboration, but Ye Jin happily went there and told herself that she must perform well, but when she entered the box , the first thing I saw was the greedy gaze of an old man, which gave Ye Jin goosebumps all over his body. It might be a misunderstanding, so he just had to bear with it, but after three glasses of wine, the old man suddenly pounced on him. His face was covered with fat when he smiled, and the breath that hit the tip of Ye Jin's nose was filled with a foul smell. When the clothes on his shoulders were torn apart, Ye Jin didn't know where he got the courage to pick up the wine bottle and smashed it at the other party. On his shoulders, while the man was distracted by shouting in pain, he ran away.

Ye Jin didn't have any relatives at the time, so she hurriedly went to find her agent, but the agent had already received a call from the investor, and she was so angry that she immediately slapped Ye Jin in the face.

The "buzzing" sound completely shattered Ye Jin's dream. He finally understood that hard work does not necessarily pay off, nor does treating people sincerely in exchange for others' sincerity. Let a person bare his emotions and hope to get others' love. When a little kindness is thrown into the abyss, it is easy to go crazy.

On Ye Jin's last night at Qisheng, what she got was a fistfight from her manager and several staff members.

"Bah! You still want to be a star like this! Die!" the manager cursed, "The company has given you so many opportunities, but you don't take advantage of them. Get out now! You don't have to come to Qisheng from tomorrow on."

Ye Jin cowered . On the ground, my whole body hurts and I can't speak.

After he was thrown out of Qisheng, it was already 10:30 in the evening. The streets were dark and he was walking aimlessly. Then a heavy rain completely extinguished his hope.

Ye Jin was only in his early twenties at that time, and he couldn't bear it.

Ye Jin told herself that it was okay, she could just go do other things and still live, but she couldn't help but walk towards the river.

At a corner, the heavy rain blurred his vision. He only heard the sound of a sudden brake, and then he was hit. At that time, Ye Jin couldn't tell whether it hurt or not. Anyway, he didn't want to care about everything.

Someone seemed to be speaking in his ear, and then a black umbrella appeared above his head. Ye Jin looked blankly and saw a particularly cold and eye-catching man. The dark night did not diminish his grace at all. On the contrary, his sharpness was thrilling. Ye Jin even I also thought about how popular it would be if such a face entered the entertainment industry.

Li Jun looked at Ye Jin: "Is something wrong?"

In fact, when Li Jun saw Ye Jin for the first time, he knew that this person did not want to live anymore, and relief was written all over his face.

The next second, Ye Jin saw the logo on the front of the car. Boys all like cars. Ye Jin recognized it at a glance as a Koenigsegg, and it was a global limited edition. Even if he had some wealth, if he didn’t catch up with his identity, he would He didn't dare to buy this kind of car. At that moment, the unwillingness in Ye Jin's heart swarmed out from the small opening. He didn't have time to think, so he grabbed the corner of Li Jun's windbreaker.

That hand was covered in mud and looked very dirty.

Li Jun admitted that he wanted to leave Ye Jin where he was and let Ning Que handle it.

But then, Ye Jin asked a shocking question in a hoarse voice, which frightened Ning Que, who was standing behind Li Jun, and almost pulled out his gun.

Ye Jin asked: "Do you want to support me?"

Li Jun seemed to raise his eyebrows, but if you look closely, there is no unnecessary expression on that handsome, god-like face.

Ye Jin smiled bitterly and felt that he was stunned. Although he didn't know who the man in front of him was, he knew that he had an extraordinary status. Ye Jin wanted to seek help from this man, but he had nothing left. He only had less than a hundred yuan in his pocket, and his rent was due. Apart from this There is nothing you can give the other person with your body.

"Sorry to bother you." Ye Jin murmured. He stood up on the ground, his neck soaked by the rain looking particularly fragile.

Very white, Li Jun glanced at it and made such a comment in his heart.

Ye Jin was injured in the leg, and there was blood on his right foot, but he continued walking towards his destination without realizing it.

Li Jun knew in his heart that if he didn't take action, according to this young man's direction, there might be one more corpse on the river tomorrow morning, occupying a medium-sized report space, and without making two splashes, this person would be completely wiped out. Erase all traces in the world.

How could he live in such embarrassment, Li Jun thought to himself.

At that time, Li Jun had already secured MT. He had cleared all obstacles, avenged his great revenge, and was able to give himself and his brother a stable life. He no longer had to look at anyone's face. Li Jun had no sympathy, but felt that the young man had just That look, the light that burst out in his eyes before he said the words of support, was a little alluring.

Maybe he was too bored, Li Jun thought, and said in a deep voice: "Stand."

Ye Jin paused mechanically, turned to look at Li Jun in confusion, and then noticed a slight flaw on the front of the car, which should have been caused by hitting him. Yes, he licked his dry lips and said hoarsely: "I'm sorry, I don't have money to compensate you, you"

"If I keep you, what else can you give me besides giving me this body?" Li Jun asked.

Ye Jin was stunned.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Li Jun frowned: "You can't be a half-dead person, right?"

Ye Jin's lips trembled slightly, and tears suddenly fell. He stood in the rain, and he could still see the red eyes. The young man He whispered: "I used to be an artist, and I want your help. If possible, I want to return to the entertainment industry." After saying this, Ye Jin knew that he was still unwilling to give in, very unwilling. He listened to himself word by word: "Everything and everything I have from now on will be yours."

After a long silence, Ye Jin heard the man's pleasant voice: "Deal."

Hot Searches For The Top Spot In The Entertainment IndustryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara