Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221 Deadly Reconciliation

Mu Chen found it hard to believe in a person. His mother made him too beautiful, and his father was in decline in the family. The more beautiful things were, the more those in power, including their children, liked to destroy them.

As long as he can remember, Mu Chen has faced the malice and ridicule of others. When he was a child, he was very puzzled as to why a face could attract such strong hatred, and he even had the urge to destroy this face. Day after day, Mu Chen Shen played with himself. He had no friends until he met Li Jun and Li Tan. At that time, Li Jun's parents were still there, and the Li family was still the benchmark of the upper class. The Li Jun brothers had shining points that were not inferior to Mu Chen. But no one dared to look down upon them. From that time on, Mu Chen gradually understood the importance of power.

But then Li Jun's parents died, and their situation became even lower than Mu Chen's overnight. But Mu Chen didn't mind, they were all friends, and he was willing to help.

Mu Fenglin was a coward. He couldn't stand the rejection from his family and did not have the courage to resist, so he could only take his wife and children abroad.

Mu Chen couldn't help Li Jun anymore.

Before parting, Li Jun stood at the window on the second floor and looked at Mu Chen. They should have been at their most innocent and kind-hearted years, but there was a haze in their eyes early on.

"Wait until I take back everything in the Li family." Li Jun said hoarsely, with a calmness that belied his age on his young face: "I will go find you."

Mu Chen nodded: "Okay."

After separating from brother Li Jun, Mu Chen never trusted others again. He slowly accumulated strength, waiting for the day when he would fully repay the humiliation he had suffered. Such days were rigid and heavy for Mu Chen, until Duan Qingzhou appeared.

The School of Architecture and the School of Economics are very close to each other. Duan Qingzhou is the senior of Mu Shen and is his senior.

Mu Chen didn't want to recall many details. He only knew that Duan Qingzhou treated him very well at that time, so much so that Mu Chen almost gave up his persistence for many years. But who would have thought that even the first meeting between the two was planned by Duan Qingzhou.

Mu Fengxian was a bastard. He was engaged in real estate for a while, and he didn't treat people as human beings. Even if he had money, he would not pay his wages. Duan Qingzhou's father was the person in charge of the construction site at the time, so that his subordinates could have food. , he went to Mu Fengxian again and again, and suffered humiliation, and got very little money back. But to Duan Qingzhou, his father was an upright man, and just such a man, suddenly one morning from the building The high-rise building at the construction site fell and hit Duan Qingzhou, who came to deliver food. Duan Qingzhou looked up and saw Mu Fengxian who left in a hurry.

The Duan family is ordinary and cannot ask for justice.

Duan Qingzhou's mother was greatly hit and died soon after.

In the face of overwhelming power, Duan Qingzhou decided to seek justice on his own.

Killing your father and taking your mother's revenge is irreconcilable.

After knowing that Mu Chen was Mu Fengxian's nephew, a plan quickly took shape in Duan Qingzhou's mind, but he never expected that Mu Chen was not a favored young master in the Mu family, but a man who gritted his teeth and moved forward. Heavy bearer.

A child has suffered from contempt and jealousy since he was a child. This kind of destructive power is so powerful that even though Mu Chen has a proud appearance and mind, he still has low self-esteem in his bones.