Chapter 116 - 120

Chapter 116 Visiting Class

Not long after, Wang Sheng opened the door and came in. He couldn't help but feel distressed when he saw Xu Youchang like this. He hurriedly stepped forward and hugged the man, trying to comfort him: "Youchang, we have apologized for this. Don't think too much about it. Wait until the Internet Once the storm is over, nothing will happen."

Xu Youchang snorted in his heart, can everything be fine? If it were any other artist, he would have been able to be tough, but now he was facing Li Tan! And Xu Youchang didn't expect that Li Tan would actually play this trick. When Yu Ao happened, he was also sure that Li Tan would not hit back or scold him. Isn't it praised by everyone for his integrity? When he was desperate, he revealed Li Tan's deliberate revenge! As for why? Because Yu Ao is a fucking psycho!

Xu Youchang took a deep breath, pushed Wang Shengkai's hand away, walked to the window and stood there.

Naturally, he made Wang Shengkai unhappy. It can be said that Xu Youchang's success all these years was achieved by crawling around in Wang Shengkai's bed. Where could a dog start to be cruel to its owner? Wang Shengkai lost his coaxing mood and stood up and said: "For your image, all the recent cooperation projects have been pushed to you. Have a good rest at home." After

hearing this, Xu Youchang took a deep breath of cigarette, and the cigarette butt was red-hot to his fingertips. He trembled slightly, then threw away the cigarette butt and smiled strangely.

On the third day, Li Tan was kicked out of the room by his father. "Work hard!"

Li Tan chuckled, put on his clothes and went out.

Chen Ke's phone number has been bombarded by partners, and when he finally saw Best Actor Li, he almost cried with joy.

"I know that our actor is dedicated to his work. Today is the last day of the advertising case, otherwise we will have to pay liquidated damages." Chen Ke followed him and kept talking. Ever since Li Tan and Yu Ao were together, he had The trend is gradually developing in the direction of housekeepers.

Li Tanjun frowned slightly, today is the last day? He had long forgotten the rotten meat and crispy bones he had soaked in Wenrou.

Li Tan has an advantage. Once facing the camera, no matter how big things are on his shoulders, he can focus on his work first. This shot moved to two places, and it was six o'clock in the afternoon.

While he was drinking water, Li Tan called Yu Ao: "You eat first, don't wait for me." "

Where is it? I'll deliver it to you." Yu Ao smiled.

"No need to send it off." Li Tan lowered his voice. It didn't sound like a rejection, but an invitation, with a bit of expectation.

"Okay, share the address on WeChat later and I'll deliver the food." Yu Ao continued: "I'll wrap it up tightly so no one can recognize it." Li Tan stopped worrying: "Okay

."

Yu Ao wanted to wrap his head in For a rice dumpling, he searched for the best soup dumpling nearby on his mobile phone, ordered a portion of millet porridge, and then got in the car.

"Actor Li, let's eat together?" the person in charge of the venue shouted.

Li Tan shook his head: "No, you eat first."

"Is the actor waiting for someone?" asked a female artist on the set. She stared at Li Tan without blinking, her admiration almost written on her face. .

Li Tan didn't care at all and took the clothes and went out: "Yeah."

When the female artist saw this, she said "Huh?" and felt disappointed.