Chapter 317 - 318

Chapter 317 Knowledge points added again

Song Yunan is not very averse to being hospitalized. For him, it doesn't matter where he lives. The difference is whether Ji Lin is there or not.

"The doctor said that your condition is not serious, but you need to recover for a while." Ji Lin took him back to the ward and said briskly: "Anyway, you are idle."

Song Yunan didn't understand his situation, and he spent a lot of time letting it go For too long, he has lost a criterion for measuring so-called health. In addition, he believed what Ji Lin said.

Ji Lin chatted with Song Yun'an for a while, and was about to ask what to eat for dinner when there was a gentle knock on the ward door.

"Come in." Ji Lin held Song Yunan's hand and shouted.

The door opened, and Duan Qingzhou stood with a gentle expression.

"Brother Immortal?" Ji Lin said with a smile. He had a gentle tone, but there was nothing left except gentleness. After calming down, Song Yunan realized that he had indeed thought too much in the past. Ji Lin had this attitude towards his friends. Furthermore, Song Yunan I think calling Duan Qingzhou "Elder Brother" or "Little Angel" is quite appropriate.

"Don't call me that." Duan Qingzhou was embarrassed and came in with chicken soup. "I don't have much to offer. I hope Mr. Song won't dislike it."

"How could that be?" Ji Lin took it as if he had found a treasure and opened the lid. While introducing it to Song Yunan: "Made by Qingzhou, great supplement!"

"Where is Mu Chen?" Song Yunan asked.

Duan Qingzhou found that Song Yunan's aura had become much calmer, his anger had subsided, and he looked particularly weak. "Go to work. I heard from Yu Ao that you haven't been discharged from the hospital yet, so I wanted to come and have a look."

Ji Lin poured water for Duan Qingzhou and turned to look. Come: "Where is Yu Ao?"

"I'm filming with Ye Jin." Duan Qingzhou seemed to have thought of something as he spoke, feeling a little helpless: "You didn't look at your phone, did you? Last night, Ye Jin and I were complaining in the group. There were too many fights, but Yu Ao was fine. It was only two scenes, and Ye Jin was bruised and bruised.

"You are still talking about this in the group?" Ji Lin handed the water to Duan Qingzhou and stirred the hot soup. He operated his and Song Yun'an's mobile phones with one hand, and pulled him into the group in front of the young man.

But Song Yunan was expressionless for a moment because he saw the name of the group: A loving family.

It is no exaggeration to say that the four words "love each other" are still a bit disgusting to Song Yunan.

"After saying a few words, there was no sound." Duan Qingzhou continued: "He must have been dragged out by Brother Li Jun to clean up."

Song Yunan smiled softly.

Here, Yu Ao just got off the stage and filmed a scene of Professor Lin showing off his skills and fighting gangsters with a strong posture. Director Zheng was full of praise: "Yu Ao, you can do it."

Yu Ao took out his phone and wiped it. Wiping the sweat on his face: "What did Director Zheng say? You taught me well."

"Hey! You have a sweet mouth!"

- Li Si and Bai Xuanran next to him could no longer quarrel. They thought they would come because of resources. , they were at each other's throats over their personal connections, and you could even see Yu Ao and Ye Jin going tit-for-tat. After all, plastic brotherhoods are common in the entertainment industry. Who would have thought that when they came to the crew, Yu Ao and Ye Jin were Director Zheng's favorites. It felt like they were letting go They had to praise them all the time, but as long as they didn't make any mistakes, Director Zheng almost didn't bother to pay attention to them.