Chapter 177 - 178

Chapter 177 One dares to give and the other dares to eat

That person seemed to be in a fight with Li Tan, chasing after a barrage: [The one with the golden skin in front, who is the actor talking about? When did the actor say that? What, the actor said on Weibo? Why did not I see? ]

Li Tan quickly switched to Weibo and planned to post it now. Yu Ao saw this and quickly stopped him, "Hey, hey, it's not that big of a deal, baby, that's it, that's all. Why are you arguing with a brainless fan?"

Li Tan was still a little confused. Angry, he complained to Yu Ao: "Is it Li Xingyun's acting skills? I won't cooperate with you a second time!"

"Okay, okay." Yu Ao took the time to smooth over the problem, but in fact he felt a little pitiful about Li Xingyun. In fact, Li Xingyun's acting skills were not good. As for why it was so bad, it was because Li Tan couldn't show any emotion towards him, and because the man noticed something was wrong between him and Li Tan at the time, he was distracted, which led to everything going wrong during the filming.

Of course, only Yu Ao could see Li Tan, whose emotions and anger were all written on his face. Zhu Yuran and Chen Ke, who were sitting in the back, closed their eyes at the same time and silently recited the heart-clearing mantra. They couldn't look too much, or they would have their eyes and tongues pulled out. .

But after getting off the bus, Li Tan returned to his usual indifference and calmness.

"I came here at the right time." Director Feng was waiting for Li Tan at the door. He didn't care about others, but this time the new drama became an instant hit, and Li Tan had a lot to do with it, not to mention that he was still the best actor.

Next to Director Feng stood Li Xingyun. The moment he saw Li Tan, Li Xingyun's eyes lit up, but then he saw Yu Ao coming down, and Li Tan even turned around and gave him a hand.

"There are so many people. I have recovered from my illness a long time ago." Yu Ao reminded in a low voice.

Movie Emperor Li responded lightly, obviously not taking it seriously.

Li Xingyun forced out a stiff smile, full of jealousy under his skin: "Hello, Best Actor."

"Okay." Li Tan's face was expressionless.

Director Feng looked at Yu Ao, then looked at Li Tan: "You two have such a good relationship now that you advance and retreat together?" "

Director Feng, you said this." Yu Ao laughed: "I am in the same company as the best actor, you forgot ? Sister Lan arranged it before I came here."

"Yes, yes, yes, let's go in." Director Feng greeted everyone.

And Xue Ning and Liu Jingran were already there. Brother!"

The most embarrassing thing is Li Xingyun. The company originally refused to let him come, but he insisted on coming, and he was unwilling to do so. Although his acting skills and character image this time lost to Yu Ao in terms of reputation , but in this movie What can the play illustrate? He is still the first-line star!

"Are you all ready? The host will ask questions later, please be careful with your answers." Director Feng warned: "Don't be too nervous, just perform normally."

Feeling peaceful, he couldn't help but ask: "Yu Ao, aren't you nervous?"

"It's okay." Yu Ao thought, what is there to be nervous about? "Good Drama" is not a big scene either. While talking, Li Tan came out from behind. He was the protagonist. The director team wanted to ensure that the actor was in the best condition, so they put some makeup on him.