Chapter 273 - 274

Chapter 273 The actor is angry

Yu Ao didn't have much strength to begin with, but Yu Sheng's struggle was so fierce that he sank deeper and wanted to let go.

But reason does not allow Yu Ao to do this. What if Yu Sheng really can't swim? Yu Ao is not a holy mother, he just has his own bottom line in dealing with the world. After getting this bastard ashore, he will slowly clean it up!

Li Tan and Wu Tiankai heard the noise and ran over here.

Li Tan was much faster than Wu Tiankai. He glanced at Yu Sheng who was desperately reaching out to him, and instantly met Yu Ao's eyes. Li Tan did not hesitate and grabbed Yu Sheng's arm with one hand. The bulging veins appeared on the back of his hand. It spread to the fingertips, and it seemed that even the skin on the fingertips was cracked to the extreme. He pulled Yu Sheng out of the water almost like pulling out a carrot, and Wu Tiankai behind him just happened to fill in and help immediately.

During the whole process, Li Tan touched Yu Sheng's arm.

But when he went to pick up Yu Ao, half of Li Tan's body was soaked in the water. He said "It's okay" and gently took Yu Ao out. With that careless posture, it seemed that even if he swallowed Yu Ao, he was A bloody mouth, with mountains of swords and seas of fire below, and he could follow along without blinking an eye.

Yu Ao was tortured by Yu Sheng and drank a lot of water. As soon as he landed, he coughed heartbreakingly in Li Tan's arms. Li Tan took off his shirt, leaving only a white waistcoat inside. He rubbed the shirt together and hurriedly Wiping Yu Ao: "How is it?"

Yu Ao's head was dizzy, and the discomfort that he had just suppressed surged crazily at this moment. He coughed and pushed Li Tan away, and vomited the half-digested food he had eaten in the morning. A clean one.

Li Tan froze on the spot, his expression even uglier than Yu Ao's.

"Li Tan" Yu Ao was completely awakened by the last violent convulsion in his stomach, and he called out in a low voice.

Li Tan rushed over, as if an ignorant child had learned how to take care of others. He first put Yu Ao on his back, then wrapped him in a half-wet shirt and hugged him up.

Li Tan really scared Yu Ao out of his wits.

"It's okay." Yu Ao woke up a little and leaned on Li Tan's shoulder. His hair was wet and stuck to his face, and his face was pale.

Li Tan was tense all over and said nothing.

The Internet had already exploded because of this scene, and #yuaoyusheng fell into the water# became a hot search within three minutes.

Ji Lin's assistant stood aside shivering, "Mr. Ji, do you need to interrupt the live broadcast?"

"Interrupt? Are you looking for death?!" Ji Lin became angry: "Go, contact Yu Sheng's studio and ask them not to If you’re eager to catch the heat, tell me what’s going on first!”

With so many pairs of eyes on the Internet, everyone could clearly see that Yu Sheng fell into the water first, and then Yu Ao went to catch him, so everyone couldn’t care about Yu for the time being. He didn't give birth to that shocking "Best Actor, save me", but was more concerned about how Yu Ao was doing.

When Yu Sheng came ashore, apart from being a little embarrassed, he really didn't see anything wrong. But Yu Ao didn't. His face was frighteningly white. He coughed for a long time and then vomited.

No matter how much Su Niannian tried to persuade her to be rational, she could not be rational about this matter. Three seconds later, Su Niannian followed the army and scolded: [Yu Sheng, you stinking idiot! 】