Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169 Never experienced the world

If the former king superstar failed at singing, then Yu Ao would really doubt his life.

After Qi Lan was angry, he felt that what Yu Ao said was reasonable, but he couldn't help but said seriously: "Tell me next time you post on your blog. Today is different from the past. Everything you say and do will be infinitely magnified. Look at what happened in the morning." , luckily you didn't push away. If you had pushed away, I'm afraid the words would be even worse now, saying that you were acting like a big star or something." Yu Ao nodded repeatedly: "Yeah, I remember." Yu Ao allowed the comment area to be blocked

.

After repeated bombings, they were ignored.

There is no need to say some things to others, just show them the results.

Qian Yuan didn't know what was happening online and was still asking Yu Ao: "Do you still remember the melody and lyrics of the songs you wrote before?" "

Yes." Yu Ao sat in front of the piano: "I'll play it for you. ."

Qi Lan was scrolling on Weibo while summoning the navy. Occasionally, she raised her head and glanced at Yu Ao, and felt very at ease. The money tree was stable!

Qian Yuan is also a person who is very interested in music. After an in-depth exchange with Yu Ao, he found that this young man knows a lot, and there are some things that he does not understand that Yu Ao needs to popularize.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Yu Ao stood up: "I still have something to do. I have to leave first, Teacher Qian."

Qian Yuan still had more to say: "Okay, okay, okay, please remember my phone number and contact me if you have new songs."

" No problem." Yu Ao is not afraid of embezzling money. First, he is the person introduced by Qi Lan, and second, the songs he writes are very special. They are styles that Yu Ao wanted to try in his previous life but never dared to try. Others dare to steal. He dared to rush up and slap him in the face.

It was an exception for Qi Lan to be here with Yu Ao for nearly eight hours, and he still had a lot of things on hand.

"You go home directly, don't let the paparazzi take pictures, you know?"

Yu Ao nodded: "Yeah."

How could it be possible to go home? Yu Ao returned to his lounge, found a spare coat from the cabinet, a very ordinary light blue cotton coat, then put on a mask and hat, and bowed slightly. From the outside, he looked no different from an ordinary employee. , but those eyes are extremely smart.

Yu Ao didn't believe it. How could he recognize it like this?

Yu Ao walked out of the company calmly while humming a song. As soon as he turned the corner, he saw a young man hiding behind the flower bed with a camera in his hand.

Ouch, little puppy.

Dad Yu was particularly coquettish: "Who are you waiting to catch? I'm in a good mood today, so I'll give you some information."

Xiaozizi looked like he had never experienced the world, and felt that the person in front of him was very enthusiastic, so he asked with bright eyes : "Yu Ao! Have you seen it?"

He really came to block him.

Yu Ao pointed to the underground parking garage: "I saw his nanny car over there.

"Thank you! "Puppy picked up the camera and rushed over.

"Innocent." Yu Ao shook his head and raised his hand to hail a car, "Master, Liu Ji Shaobing Shop.  "