Chapter 125 - 126

Chapter 125 Be kinder to me

Yu Ao didn't notice Li Xingyun's little ninety-nine, but Li Tan glanced at them, which made Li Xingyun jump with fear. Li Tan quickly looked away, but Li Xingyun felt a heavy sense of oppression, with a kind of warn.

Li Xingyun lowered his head subconsciously, feeling extremely embarrassed.

Director Feng doesn't care about Li Tan and Yu Ao at all now. He doesn't need to say that these two people must be striving for excellence in their scenes. The feeling of meeting a close friend in troubled times and having a good time over wine shouldn't be too good.

And Yu Ao doesn't have many roles, so he can get lunch today as expected.

The war reached the last city on the border. All the sons of the Lin family except Lin Xiao were killed in the battle. Emperor Qingwu had issued three secret orders in a row, asking Lin Xiao to evacuate the border. However, this boy was stubborn and insisted on defending the city until Emperor Qingwu led reinforcements.

When they arrived, the gates of the city had not been broken, and the 130,000 people in the city were safe and sound. However, the young general had arrows stuck in his chest, abdomen, and thighs. He stood on the city tower, a white armor soaked in Although the blood was gone, he still looked upright, but his breath had long since passed away.

Emperor Qingwu was staggering as he chased the tower. He was always a person who kept his emotions and anger a secret. His dark eyes were calm even if the sky fell, but at this moment, he was filled with deep sadness.

Lin Xiao fell into Emperor Qingwu's arms, with a black cloak covering him, showing a calm look on his face, as if he was asleep.

Suddenly, Lin Xiao's right hand fell to the ground, and something fell out of his palm. Emperor Qingwu's eyes were bloodshot when he saw it. It was a small jade wine cup.

"When will you and I get drunk again?"

"When the world is peaceful and Haiyanhe is clear!"

"Kill me!!!" Emperor Qingwu hugged Lin Xiao tightly and suddenly looked at the dark enemy troops below the city. The dark clouds above the head gathered together. Since ancient times, emperors have been angry and shed blood for thousands of miles. Although Emperor Qingwu inherited a broken country from his fathers, he will definitely unify the four seas in his lifetime!

"When that day comes, I will definitely go to your tomb and bring your favorite peach blossom wine." Emperor Qingwu knocked his head on Lin Xiao's shoulder and whispered: "Wait for me."

Director Feng's face changed slightly, without the last sentence , although it feels better with the addition.

Yu Ao's eyebrows relaxed, and he knew that Li Tan had developed empathy with the character, or that Li Tan's last words were not to Lin Xiao, but to himself in the previous life.

"Ka!"

Everyone dispersed. When Yu Ao stood up, using the protection of his big cloak, he brushed his lips from the tip of Li Tan's ear and whispered: "Baby, don't do this." Li Tan's eyes were red, and he tried hard

to adjust. Emotionally, after Yu Ao stood firm, he said "Sorry" and then went backstage. Yu Ao waited there for a while, took off his armor and then chased after him. He always gave Li Tan time to adapt.

Yu Ao found Li Tan at the stairs on the third floor. He sat over and rested his head on the man's shoulder: "Are you feeling better?"

Li Tan had already adjusted and was as calm and calm as ever: "It's okay."

"Li Tan Tan."

"Huh?"

"I left you in my last life, didn't you?" "No.