Chapter 323 - 324

Chapter 323 Mr. Song made a will

In the flash of lightning, Yu Ao tried his best to avoid it. There was only one thought left in his mind: Nine times out of ten, he was going to be bloodletted. If he couldn't die today, he would kill this snail!

Someone grabbed Yu Ao's arm from the front, and the force was even stronger, almost pulling Yu Ao into the air. When he rushed forward, he caught a glimpse of a figure rushing towards him in the opposite direction. The hem of his dark blue clothes, It has a faint medicinal smell when passing through the nose.

Yu Ao felt no pain from the sound of the sharp blade piercing his flesh. His face turned pale, he turned his head suddenly, and his head went blank.

Tian Ying's knife pierced Song Yunan's shoulder.

As a perpetrator, Tian Ying began to tremble the moment she saw Song Yunan. Fear suddenly seized her heart and she did not even dare to breathe.

When she was in country S, Tian Ying met Song Yunan. The man was pale and full of blood. His deep and calm eyes seemed to hide a man-eating abyss. She watched helplessly as Song Yunan had someone throw a living person into the hungry abyss. In the lion cage, listening to the sound of bones and flesh being chewed, if there is a god of death in the world, it must be Song Yunan!

"Ah!!!" Tian Ying became more and more frightened as she thought about it, so she yelled out first. She was so emotional that she kept exerting force on the hand holding the knife. Yu Ao watched helplessly as the white blade sank an inch.

But Song Yunan didn't seem to feel it. Compared to the pain of having his mouth opened and his organs cut off, what was this?

"I underestimated you." Song Yunan said coldly. He turned to look at his wound and smiled at Tian Ying: "You want to kill me?"

"Ah!!!" Tian Ying still screamed. In her opinion, Song Yunan It has long since turned into a monster and cannot be killed!

Tian Ying let go of the knife and stepped back. Song Yunan sneered: "Trash."

Yu Ao seemed to have thought of something and shouted: "Don't!"

But Song Yunan had already pulled out the knife and pointed it at Tian Ying's face, head down, as if I wish I could split her in half! In fact, the knife only hit Tian Ying's nose. She retreated too quickly, and Song Yun'an did not move due to lack of physical strength. But for Tian Ying, her internal organs were all pierced by Song Yun'an! She didn't scream in the end, but she covered her neck and rolled her eyes, and she fainted from fear!

Then Song Yunan swayed, and Yu Ao immediately went up to support him.

But Song Yun'an couldn't stand, so he sat on the ground with Yu Ao's support. He didn't even have time to cover the wound, but started rummaging in his pockets anxiously.

"Don't move!" Yu Ao was inexplicably angry. Why, Ji Lin can't teach it, right? This person never seems to know how to take care of himself! The knife was pulled out and the blood is not stopping. What should I do? what to do? !

Song Yunan stared at Yu Ao and gasped twice: "Why are you so angry? I just want to find thrombin."

"Thrombin!" Yu Ao muttered after him, and rummaged for the thrombin faster than him. Yu Ao sprinkled the freeze-dried powder with trembling hands to stop local bleeding. There was a limit to the amount of this stuff, so Yu Ao didn't dare to sprinkle it all in. The blood seemed to be flowing less violently, but it still dripped down Yu Ao's wrist. .

"Don't panic." Song Yun'an leaned against the wall, already starting to feel dizzy, "Take off your clothes, first... wrap the wound."

Yu Ao immediately followed the instructions, even being extra careful when tightening the clothes, Song Yun'an showed him Smiling: "What's the use of this? Tighten it tight."