Chapter 367 - 368

Chapter 367 Actor, you are free to express yourself

With such a big movement, those who were targeting Ye Jin behind his back stopped because they didn't know where the fierce fire came from. They guessed it was most likely the Ji family. Song Yunan had never shown his face in public. Everyone only knew that there was one person. The invincible big financier is investing in Ji's, so its already hard body is reinforced with steel. From this look, it seems that it is really not afraid of Ye Jin's old employer.

After all, Mr. Ji silently shouldered everything.

Ji Lin thought that if you knew who Ye Jin was, you would probably want to go back to your mother's womb and rebuild herself.

As a result, Ye Jin's limelight was unmatched for a while.

Ye Jin had doubts, and even ran to ask Li Jun, "Baby, some things have happened in the entertainment industry recently, please don't worry about it."

Li Jun frowned slightly: "What happened?"

Pretending to be like the real thing.

Ye Jin breathed a sigh of relief, casually prevaricated a few words, and went to bed with satisfaction.

Li Jun took possession of him and covered him with the quilt. He looked at the young man's gentle features and thought to himself, "You are a stupid wife."

If it were not for Li Jun's secret escort, Ye Jin would have been deceived a long time ago without any bones left, given Ye Jin's temperament and the possibility of being fooled again after suffering losses ten times.

On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Li Jun invited everyone to come to his old house for dinner. It happened that Mu Chen and Duan Qingzhou also came back from country F. Everyone bought a bunch of vegetables and gathered around the table.

"Congratulations." Song Yunan said with a smile and handed a box to Duan Qingzhou.

"Wow, sister-in-law, it's really embarrassing for us when you're like this." Yu Ao yelled, but he didn't prepare anything.

Mu Chen waved his hand: "We haven't held a banquet yet. It won't be too late for you to send it to us on that day."

Yu Ao twitched the corner of his mouth: "You want to hold a banquet?"

Mu Chen nodded generously: "It's better to have fun alone than to have fun together."

Li A black mushroom cloud seemed to rise above the actor's forehead...

I have to hurry up, Yu Ao thought to himself.

After dinner, everyone gathered around the living room. Yu Ao whispered in Li Tan's ear. Ye Jin looked disgusted like a subway grandpa looking at his mobile phone. Ji Lin wanted to buy a limited edition luxury car from Mu Chen. The car was talking about the model and price. After Song Yunan said a few words to Duan Qingzhou, his tone suddenly dropped: "Do you have leg pain?"

Duan Qingzhou was stunned, and Mu Chen suddenly looked over.

Duan Qingzhou thought he was hiding well, but his left knee hurt intermittently like needles because it was snowing outside.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Mu Chen put his hand on Duan Qingzhou's left knee. The warmth seeped through the fabric of his clothes, making him feel comfortable.

Seeing everyone looking over, Duan Qingzhou sighed and said softly: "It's okay."

"Brother, let's..."

"You go." Li Jun waved his hand, "You can use the guest rooms upstairs as you like."