Chapter 387 - 388 Extra (9 - 10)

Chapter 387 Extra 9: Acting as a scumbag

Song Yun settled on the soft sofa to write a review, and did not forget to send a message to Mu Chen: [This way you can be with me, brother. 】

Mu Chen: 【Get out! 】

When Yu Ao heard this "good news", he almost died laughing.

"Stop smoking." Qi Lan came in with a stack of documents and said as he walked: "The movie directed by Yang Wei, the one you filmed with Li Tan, is scheduled for the 12th of next month. You and Li Tan "Qi Lan took a deep breath: "Let's interact more recently."

Yu Ao looked puzzled: "We interact every day."

"I'm talking about Weibo!" Qi Lan gritted his teeth.

Yu Ao thought that Yang Wei's gay-themed movie was going to be in vain. Who knew that a year ago, China finally announced that same-sex love was legal, and this drama naturally became Director Yang's "killer movie" after many years.

Yu Ao couldn't help but "tsk": "Li Tan's only movie with a scumbag image was made with me. It was exciting." He took the music score on the table and pressed it on his face, and said in a muffled voice: "Play Fighting inside and loving outside, this is perfect."

As soon as the film was released, it was trending.

[Damn it, I heard about it before, but it couldn’t be broadcast for one reason or another, so I thought I had no chance to see it! awesome! ]

[To be honest, I was tortured by the movie. Actor Li played a scumbag? ]

[ Yu Ao cried so much that my heart was broken. After leaving the epiphyllum for three seconds, I wiped away my tears first. ]

Immediately after Yang Wei posted on Weibo, he was filled with emotion. Yu Ao and Li Tan retweeted it. It's okay for Movie Emperor Li. He has always had a calm and solemn image, but Yu Ao is different. He has let himself go more and more in the past two years. Since he became After becoming a "superstar", apart from teasing each other with fans every day, he also tolerated some media reports that were false. "Daddy Yu" became increasingly famous.

[Dad Yu, are you going to let Movie Emperor Li bully you like that? Wuwuwu]

Yu Ao happened to see it and turned over this person's sign: [During filming, Li Tan couldn't bear to bully me in real life. ]

There were all "Huh?" below. Someone said something wildly: "You prove it if you have the guts!" 】

Yu AoV: I want to drink milk tea

Li TanV.

Li Tan replied below: [What flavor? I will return to the company in about half an hour. 】

Yu Ao made a disgusting kissing expression: 【Strawberry flavor, add ice, 50% sugar. ]

Li Tan V: [Okay, wait for me in the lounge. ]

Yu Ao V: [Who else wants to eat dog food? Take charge! 】

The ellipses in the unified mode don’t want to talk to this person.

Who would have thought that the least favored couple at the time would have thought that actor Li Tan had his brain kicked. Who would have thought that Yu Ao would soar to the sky and become a superstar. In the past few years, the theme songs of almost all the movies starring Li Tan were Yu Ao. Composing lyrics and composing music himself is not only as simple as making others envious, it is simply blinding.

Yu Ao scribbled on the paper with a pen. Director Yang's movie was titled "Old Wounds", and "Old Wounds" didn't even have a theme song. It was also starring Li Tan, so Yu Ao naturally wanted to support him. As per the old rules, He arranged the theme song for free.