Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239 Be honest with each other

Mu Chen rushed out before the car stopped. He saw that the light in the living room was on.

At this moment, Mu Chen regretted extremely, what on earth was he doing? !

There was a sound of opening the door at the entrance, and Duan Qingzhou thought it was his hallucination, until Bell shook his tail and called, Duan Qingzhou blinked slowly, and as soon as he moved, he was picked up and fell into a warm embrace, familiar. It made Duan Qingzhou tremble.

"Baby! Baby, I'm sorry!" Mu Chen nervously brushed Duan Qingzhou's hair away from his forehead, and found that the tentacles were all clammy and clammy. He immediately panicked: "What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

Duan Qingzhou reacted before confirming that the person in front of him was. Mu Chen is right, aren’t you going to come back? Duan Qingzhou asked in his heart, but he stared at Mu Chen's obvious heartache and nervousness, and asked, "Mu Chen, are you tired of me?" But if you are tired, why do you look like this, as if you are his most precious thing? .

"I won't get tired of it! How could I get tired of it!" Mu Chen hugged Duan Qingzhou tightly.

Duan Qingzhou was lying in the wrong position. Now that Mu Chen was carrying him, an unbearable pain immediately came from his left knee. He let out a short "Ah" and then quickly bit his lip. Mu Chen had already heard it. Carefully holding Duan Qingzhou's left knee with one hand, "Does it hurt a lot?"

Duan Qingzhou looked at him quietly without speaking.

Knowing that this man could endure it, just when Mu Chen gave up hope, he heard Duan Qingzhou whisper: "It hurts."

Mu Chen looked over suddenly.

Duan Qingzhou's eyes were filled with water. It must be the mist in the south of the Yangtze River in March. It was so beautiful that it made people feel frightened. But at this moment, Mu Chen only felt pain, and he felt the same pain.

Duan Qingzhou didn't want to guess again like tonight. Two years ago, he could have indulged Mu Chen in everything, but two years later he couldn't even protect himself. Duan Qingzhou needed a decisive answer. If Mu Chen felt annoyed , if he finds it boring, he can disappear immediately and never appear in front of Mu Chen in this life.

"I'm sorry." Mu Chen's eyes were a little red. He leaned forward slightly and kissed Duan Qingzhou's lips very gently: "I learned something tonight, and I couldn't control my emotions."

Duan Qingzhou said equally gently. Responding to him, he took the time to ask: "You have something to do with me, right?"

"Yes." Mu Chen deepened the kiss and let Duan Qingzhou lean on his shoulder, while he stroked the other person's back time and time again, wishing he could This man was torn apart and swallowed.

"Well..." Duan Qingzhou couldn't resist, and he couldn't suppress the moan on his lips.

When Mu Chen stopped, Duan Qingzhou continued to open his eyes and look at him, silently urging for an answer.

"I'm very happy." Mu Chen raised his lips and smiled: "Now you are willing to ask me questions."

Duan Qingzhou also smiled, and he did not catch the slightest boredom in Mu Chen's expression.

"Qingzhou." Mu Chen was originally holding Duan Qingzhou's left knee, but now he slowly held the slightly deformed place, "Did it hurt back then?"

Duan Qingzhou was stunned for two seconds, and suddenly his eyes widened. He wanted to sit down He got up, but was hugged back by Mu Chen. He felt the young man's trembling and his breathing became heavier. Mu Chen gently comforted him: "It's okay, Qingzhou, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here, don't be afraid."