Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 There is already a wife at home

Early this morning, Yu Ao had just been fried fish by Film Emperor Li. He went back and forth once each time. His back hurt so much that he was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone when he saw Duan Qingzhou sending an email.

It's the lyrics. As he looked at it, Yu Ao raised the corner of his mouth. Well, the style has changed. It can be seen that his mood suddenly brightened.

Thinking of this, Yu Ao poked Duan Qingzhou on WeChat: Are you awake?

It was past 10 o'clock in the morning. Duan Qingzhou usually got up on time without special circumstances at 8:30. At that time, Qingzhou was watering the flowers. He replied immediately after seeing it: Yes.

Yu Ao: Qingzhou, didn’t Mu Chen catch you exercising this morning?

Duan Qingzhou was stunned for a moment, and then he typed with a red face: We will meet in the evening. My legs are stiff in the morning, and Mu Chen will help me apply heat. My mind is not on that.

Yu Ao sighed and climbed up from the bed resignedly. With his frizzy hair on his head, he saw Actor Li elegantly coming in to get something. He smiled contentedly at him and then waved his sleeves without taking away a single cloud. .

Yu Ao: "..."

Zhu Yuran was no longer surprised by Yu Ao's half-dead look. While calling the workers to bring in the new computer, he said to Yu Ao: "Does Tian Ying know?"

Yu Ao was a little confused. I was sleepy and my mind didn't move very fast, but I still remembered: "An actress?"

"Yes, she came to our company." After Zhu Yuran finished speaking, he still stared at Yu Ao.

Yu Arrogant took a sip of water and then asked: "Just say what you want to say."

Zhu Yuran seemed to have received an amnesty. Although he was relieved, his expression was inexplicably wary: "I heard what others said, of course it is not necessarily true. That's right, Tian Ying and Movie Emperor Li, no, Tian Ying had a relationship with Movie Emperor Li."

Yu Ao felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't care too much: "There are so many people who like Li Tan. " One more is not much."

"Well, Tian Ying was almost infiltrated by someone above, but it was Film Emperor Li who stepped in, so I think you'd better ask Film Emperor Li about it."

Yu Ao thought for a while. "That makes sense. "Then I called Li Tan, but maybe because they were busy there, no one answered.

At the same time, a pretty figure appeared at Li Tan's shooting location. Tian Ying was not pretty, but very sweet. She pursed her lips. Smiling, looking at Li Tan with unconcealable obsession, Zhou Jinhui's heart skipped a beat when he saw this, "Best

Actor Li!" "Tian Ying came forward to say hello. She was wearing a pink short skirt, showing her white legs.

Li Tan looked over when he heard the sound, and immediately noticed something was wrong, but his face remained calm: "Hello. "Then he silently asked Zhou Jinhui: Who is this?

Zhou Jinhui: "..." He was worrying too much.

"Who is that, Tian Ying. "Zhou Jinhui tried hard to awaken Li Tan's memory: "Two years ago, you helped, and then went abroad to develop. You just came back the day before yesterday and signed a contract with our Ji family. "

When Zhou Jinhui said this, Li Tan was somewhat impressed. The little girl who was almost pushed down at the wine table back then has changed so much. Li Tan nodded: "Welcome back."