Chapter 395 - 396 Extra (17 - 18)

Chapter 395: Extra Seventeen: Calm down

This news made Yu Ao unable to react for a long time. In the end, he only said sadly: "You are my apprentice!"

Zhu Fei said sincerely: "I am."

Ye Jin faintly said: "Master is here and so is the apprentice. It seems there is nothing wrong with me."

There is nothing wrong with you, hammer! Yu Ao almost choked to death with a mouthful of old blood. He pointed at Zhu Fei with a trembling hand and asked seriously: "Is it possible to do the other way around?"

Zhu Fei shook his head: "Teacher Yu, Ning Que takes special care of me. You Don't worry. "

I'm not worried about this, I just want to save my breath by not steaming the buns. Who knows that Zhu Fei is lying down very happy.

Ning Que sat on the armrest of the sofa next to Zhu Fei with a smile, and smiled at Yu Aopi: "Teacher Yu, give up."

Yu Ao was sent to the sky by Lei's soul. After all, standing on the wrong side of the CP is sometimes quite difficult. Painfully, he took a deep breath and was about to say something. The door was pushed open with considerable force, and it hit the wall with a bang. There was a man standing at the door, probably in his early twenties, and he looked... A bit immature, with a delicate but not outstanding face, his eyes were wide open and he wanted to spit out fire, which made his ordinary appearance look a bit ferocious. This man's name was Wang Quan, Lin Gang's little love.

Wang Quan was robbed of a lot of resources. According to Lin Gang, this matter was closely related to Zhu Fei. Lin Gang did not dare to name Ning Que, so he could only bully Zhu Fei. Wang Quan became angry and directly I rushed over, but I didn't know that the room was full of giant Buddhas, and I was stunned for a moment.

But everyone here is a smart person. Seeing Wang Quan like this, they made a lot of guesses.

Ning Que's face darkened.

Yu Ao smiled slightly and stared at Wang Quan: "Why, did you go to the wrong lounge?"

Wang Quan didn't know how to answer, so he subconsciously responded.

"Zhu Fei is now one of Ji's highly praised artists, and you have just started to improve. If I remember correctly, your lounge is five floors away from Zhu Fei's. You can't press the elevator no matter how shaken your hands are. Are you going to this level?" Ye Jin asked.

Wang Quan couldn't answer, knowing that something would happen if he stayed any longer, so he turned around and left.

"Stand!" Yu Ao scolded coldly.

He was so angry that even Ye Jin was shocked.

Yu Ao looked back at Zhu Fei and pointed at him. He would definitely not say harsh words in front of Wang Quan, but his eyes clearly revealed a message: settling accounts afterwards.

Coward! Yu Ao cursed in his heart, how does he look like his disciple? Even when he had just been reborn and gained notoriety, he would catch and deal with those who rushed into his face without hesitation! Zhu Fei's current coffee position is 800 blocks away from Wang Quan's. The right time, place and people are all occupied. As for being trampled like this?

Wang Quan felt a little numb, "Teacher Yu..."

"Our circle is not very particular, but if we are really particular, there are many ways to do it. You tell me, no one can be as good as Zhu Fei in terms of appearance and strength. How can you be so confident?" Yu Ao asked.

This was said without politeness, and Wang Quan blushed.

Wang Quan's world was only so big. Maybe it was because he had entered the Ji family relatively smoothly and climbed into Lin Gang's bed, causing him to be arrogant for a long time. Coupled with Zhu Fei's submissive look, he dared to bite his nose and face, but Yu Ao doesn't like him, it's okay if he doesn't respect his seniors, why can't he even know how to behave?