Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337 Enough is enough!

These data artists cannot be seen for the time being. They sit together, eat and chat.

"Yu Ao, do you prefer filming or singing?" Lin Guzi asked with a sweet smile.

Yu Ao thought about it seriously: "Sing, filming is okay, but it's not as exciting as singing."

"Your boyfriend is the Best Actor Li." Lin Guzi also dared to say, after all, he is not a domestic artist: "Filming is particularly good, you Don't you want to develop together?"

"We are all in the same circle anyway, so we don't care about it." Yu Ao noticed that Lin Guzi's eyes were clear and he simply admired Li Tan's acting skills.

"Take this opportunity to sing a song?" Yao Bing teased.

Then Jin Nan, who had always been taciturn, stood up and said, "I'm going to get the guitar."

Everyone was probing, and Yu Ao was not polite. He wiped his mouth and took the guitar generously.

It's a new song that hasn't been released yet. Qi Lan respects Yu Ao's choice very much, so if Yu Ao sings it here, Qi Lan won't say anything.

—A love song.

The intro is very nice and can easily arouse people's emotions. I deliberately hit the edge of the guitar to create a dull sound, like the chirping of cicadas in summer, but it does not make people feel impatient. The picture flashes in my mind, which is a youthful and ignorant period. Indescribable love, the emotions of those who listen to it will rise and fall thousands of times.

After the song was sung, no one spoke.

Yu Ao smiled and clicked his thumb on the string, interrupting everyone's thoughts: "It's over."

Good music can always resonate with people.

Lin Guzi's eyes turned red and he said with a smile, "That sounds great!"

Yu Ao said modestly, "Thank you."

"Did you write this for Movie Emperor Li?!" Lin Guzi couldn't wait to ask.

Knowing that she had no ill intentions and Yu Ao was willing to tell the truth, he shook his head: "No, I wrote it for a friend."

Two weeks ago, Duan Qingzhou submitted a poem to Yu Ao, but Yu Ao clicked it and took a look. You know that this took a lot of effort, and Duan Qingzhou wrote all the heavy things that cannot be said to Mu Chen, and what Yu Ao can do is to sing it with 100% of his heart, not only to make Mu Chen feel it, but also to make everyone feel it. feel.

Almost at the same time, #yuaoxinge# became a hot search topic.

Ao Li is getting more and more refined for today's fans. He has a lot of big hands, some advanced equipment, and his pursuit of stars is quite systematic. He starts recording almost as soon as Yu Ao shows his face. In many cases, the editing is better than that of the studio. It needs to be exciting and good-looking, and this video clip that is on the hot search is from a well-known webmaster with big hands. He also did post-recording for Yu Ao. I put on headphones to listen to it, and the voice is amazing.

【Fuck! New song? ! Is Yu Ao a genius? ! ]

[To be honest, I almost cried when I heard it. It reminded me of my first love when I was a student. 】

【Flag stands here, for at most three years, Yu Ao will become an unshakable figure in the music world. 】

The most awesome thing about an artist like Yu Ao who relies on a certain specialty to make a living is that in his field, he can't hack him.