Chapter 271 - 272

Chapter 271 Very manly

The shooting location was set on a barren mountain between the two cities. There are many trees and deep ravines. Because many of them have retained their original appearance, it is not very safe. In the past two years, people have been strictly prohibited from coming. Ji Lin also spent some effort. Talk it down.

From the moment Ji came out, the camera followed everyone closely.

Yu Ao and Li Tan realized it and went straight to the last row, but who was the big photographer? Just give them a slit and you can take pictures clearly for them.

"Are you hungry?" Yu Ao asked. Li Tan gave Yu Sheng's breakfast, which was equivalent to not eating anything in the morning. He was also out of his mind. He was so angry at Yu Sheng's brat that he forgot to give it to Li Tan. Take a sip.

"I'm not hungry." Li Tan whispered: "It's okay. It's almost noon when we get to the place. The program team will hand out lunch boxes."

Yu Ao said "tsk": "I didn't think carefully. I should have prepared some lunch boxes last night. It's not because of you!" He said, teasing Li Tan: "Really, you should be more restrained. I am still young and can bear it. Don't let me fall apart in two years."

Li Tan chuckled: " Nonsense. "

The barrage was so anxious that it scratched its head: [What are they talking about?]

[Actor Li looks doting on his face! Yu Ao is so arrogant!]

[Is there a big brother who knows lip reading?]

Look at the camera facing you from a hidden angle , Li Tan immediately stretched out his finger and pointed on Yu Ao's lips, stopping Yu's father from chattering, "I'm patting it. "

[I'm filming! I understand this sentence! Ah ah ah, actor Li, can't you just pretend you didn't see it?!]

[Ouch, this action is so awesome!]

"Actor, you and Yu What did Ao secretly say behind the scenes? "Chen Susu winked. She had a purpose when she came here. She wanted to gain favor in front of Li Tan, and maybe the company would give her a chance to cooperate in the next filming.

Chen Susu looked like a silly sweetheart, and she couldn't be naive, but she was spirited in her heart. She knew that Li Tan was a ruthless person when it came to scandals, so she didn't intend to offend Epiphyllum, so she just looked familiar and had a reputation that fit her personality.

Yu Sheng stared at Li Tan with bright eyes. After a few seconds, he smiled and asked: "Yes, actor, what are you talking about? Let’s all have fun together. "

You're having a lot of fun!" Yu Ao adjusted his posture and cursed in his mind. Do they have to use a loudspeaker to talk about their "fun in the room"?

The business car is not spacious enough. I have to talk to Ji Lin next time. Don't be so stingy, get a bigger one, it's really uncomfortable to sit on, Yu Ao feels acid boiling from the joints of his bones, and he feels uncomfortable

no matter what. "It's just trivial matters in life. "Li Tan said in a deep voice.

Yu Sheng couldn't help but find that Li Tan didn't see anyone in his eyes except when he looked at Yu Ao.

[Trivia in life?!]

[Tan Ao kill me!!!]

As the director said, the other four The two guests were just foils at the beginning, and everyone focused on Li Tan and Yu Ao. If nothing else, just staring at these two faces was enough.

When they arrived at the destination, Yu Ao couldn't hold back as soon as he got off the car. Shivering, he felt a thump in his heart, and finally realized, oh, he probably caught a cold from kicking under the quilt last night.