Chapter 235 - 236

Chapter 235: Evil intentions

Yu Ao laughed at himself, and his slightly funny words instantly relaxed the tense atmosphere caused by the question just now.

[Momo Media, right? This media is the best at fanning the flames! Yu Ao ignore him! ]

[ Oreos, please calm down, my brother definitely doesn’t have that idea! ]

The Oreos sighed lightly: [Don't worry, you little cowards, we still know. 】

Aoli Gei: "..." There was a personal attack yesterday.

Fans from all over the world are rushing back and forth on the barrage. In fact, what they need is a reassurance to determine whether they want to be fans of Li Tan or Yu Ao in the future. But now most fans feel that they are most comfortable following the two together! After the fan meeting ended, Yu Ao walked backstage, then sat on a chair and exhaled heavily. He was really worried that some night-blooming cereus would throw stinky bananas and rotten oranges at him today. He was always highly focused, ready to move away at any time.

"There are ads in the afternoon, right?" Yu Ao asked Zhu Yuran. As soon as the other party nodded, the call came, and it was Li Tan.

"Hello?" Yu Ao's tone softened. He might not even notice it himself. His eyes were like spring water, as if Li Tan's words could cause ripples in it: "Well, I've finished it. No. I’m calling you to sleep a little longer. There’s food in the kitchen and in the microwave. We’ll go to the company after eating.”

Zhu Yuran looked on silently. To be honest, he had always been a man and had watched too much of Actor Li. Yu Ao and I both began to believe in love.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Ao rubbed his eyebrows, stood up and said, "Let's go and shoot the commercial first."

Zhu Yuran found that Yu Ao was rushing harder than before.

Qi Lan is not polite, there are three advertising cases in total, all today. The main reason is that Yu Ao has a very good camera sense. He doesn't waste time very much, and he never plays a big name. With the addition of traffic carriers, and now he has officially announced with Li Tan, Qi Lan's personal mailbox has been bombarded with inquiries. Does Yu Ao have time? Can he take on roles or be an actor?

Qi Lan didn't even look at it. She had to admit that Yu Ao was an artist who didn't need her to plan. Every step the young man took was very steady. In addition, he also had to prepare for the concert. One minute he wished he could break into two minutes. , some miscellaneous things can be saved if possible.

When Yu Ao finished shooting the first advertising project and went to the second one, he turned around and saw Su Niannian gnashing his teeth and poking at the screen. Usually when Su Niannian showed such an expression, someone would either say "Tan Ao" or "Tan Ao". Either he and Li Tan were hacked. Seeing Su Niannian finish typing, Yu Ao took away her phone.

"Huh?" Su Niannian was anxious: "Give it back to me quickly, don't look at it."

"Why can't you look at it? Can you bypass me with the things on the Internet? I" Yu Ao glanced at it and paused: "It's not over anymore. Right? "

It's the one "Nana is a little cutie".

Originally, when Li Tan and Yu Ao made an official announcement, the entire Internet was discussing this matter, and no one noticed her at all. But this person jumped out and posted on Weibo, saying angrily that Li Tan was indeed the best actor and was really good at acting. Now She has fallen off the horse and doesn’t know how to clarify. She is still making things difficult for an amateur.

Is this human language?

The smiles on the Epiphyllum's faces froze instantly. To be fair, they thought this woman was mentally retarded before, but because it was not a matter in their own circle, they spoke less. They just saw that Aoli was weak, so they helped. , but the other party is now stepping on her face and naming Li Tan!