Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 Welcome home

Yu Ao's mood was still shattered. As he cried, he held Li Tan's cheek and moved it over and over again on the thin lips, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby."

Actor Li let him go: "It doesn't matter."

I don't know how long it took . , Yu Ao gradually calmed down, he moved to stand up, and suddenly found a hard object pressed under his thigh.

Yu Ao was surprised: "Li Actor, you..."

"Speak some sense." Li Tan's voice was hoarse, and he couldn't stand up. One sentence: "You said you love me in my arms and kissed me for almost ten minutes. There is no reaction. Am I still a man?"

Yu Ao's eyes were as bright as if they had been washed with water. He tentatively Asked: "Then this is it?"

Li Tan froze.

It's one thing for Li Tan to react, but it's another thing to be able to restrain himself. For Li Tan, of course he can. As long as Yu Ao gave him two minutes, who would have thought that the person in his arms not only didn't move, but also asked such a question With one sentence, Actor Li suddenly took a breath of air.

Seeing that Li Tan remained silent, Yu Ao was quite unafraid of death: "Let's strive for a quick victory."

Actor Li: "..." Bear with the hammer!

Yu Ao was pressed on the smooth table, with his back to Li Tan originally, but this posture made him feel a little insecure, "Li Tan, I want to look at you,

can you hug me?"

So the two faced each other. , Yu Ao almost hung on Li Tan. He took the man's earlobe in his mouth, tried his best to tease Li Tan's nerves, and said some words that made people blush and heartbeat.

"Husband, people often say no! If you die under peonies, you will be a ghost even if you are a ghost." As soon as Yu Ao finished his words, he was hit hard by Li Tan and

lost his voice.

"Say it again." Li Tan gasped, and his tone was rarely overbearing. He stared at Yu Ao's dazed eyes, with love and cruelty intertwined in his heart at the same time. "Say it again."

Yu Ao's eyes were filled with water, and he gently said Shake your head and don't say anything. The lines are too long and you have to scream before you finish.

"Say the first sentence." Li Tan urged.

Yu Ao understood: "Husband?"

Yu Ao shouted "husband", and he would lose his mind at the extreme. However, he was stubborn and shouted four or five times in a row. In the end, he didn't even have a chance to beg for mercy.

When the temperature in the room went down, Li Tan also carried Yu Ao and finished the simple cleaning. Fortunately, he reacted quickly and didn't get it on his pants. He was still able to show off his face in a while.

Has a fart face.

When Li Tan let everyone in, he thought it was perfect. In addition to the two girls Qi Lan and Su Niannian, there were also Zhu Yuran who had a rare insight, and Duan Qingzhou, who was now too pure. Musk was immediately captured by Mu Chen and Ji Lin.

Generally speaking, I understand everything above.

Ji Lin looked at Yu Ao, who was clearly unable to keep up, with a complicated look on his face. He wanted to punch Li Tan.

Mu Chen gave Li Tan a look that silently conveyed two words: You are strong.

Li Tan: "..." Can you blame him?