Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 Audio

The comments below were all ridiculing, thinking that he was a fan of Yu Ao wearing a vest, pretending to be mysterious.

Li Tan's heart moved, and he opened the trumpet and opened the secret chat: What is it?

When the other party saw that there were basically no people following this account, and the only "Tan Ao" didn't know what he did, he couldn't blame him, it was too unpopular, as unpopular as the Snow Mountain level, so he thought it was a fan of Xu Youchang who came to get information, and he got angry. Said: None of your business! Don't come here to give [horse heads] to me!

Li Tan was not angry and continued: I am not a fan of Xu Youchang. If you really have evidence, I can pay for it.

When money was mentioned, the other party hesitated: How much?

Li Tan: You have the final say on the price, as long as the thing is genuine.

The other party sneered: Then I want 100,000?

Li Tan: Deal.

The other party: ...

a piece of audio was sold for 100,000 yuan.

Seeing that Li Tan had really paid, the other party couldn't recover from the joy of pie-in-the-sky for a moment, and replied anxiously: Are you a fan of Yu Ao? I advise you not to. Although I hate Xu Youchang, I don’t dare to post it even if I hold this thing in my hand. It’s because his backer is Qisheng Media. There are really not many people in the industry who can compete with Xu Youchang.

What a coincidence, Li Tan thought, I am one of them.

Seeing that Li Tan ignored him, the other party didn't bother to care.

Li Tan then sent the audio to Zhou Jinhui. Ten minutes later, Zhou Jinhui called. Li Tan carefully put down Yu Ao and went to the balcony to pick him up.

"Where did you get the stuff?" Zhou Jinhui asked.

"I bumped into it accidentally." Li Tan explained: "It should be useful to you, right?"

"It is useful." Zhou Jinhui was very happy: "Sun Zi Qisheng! The last time he competed with us for Dongmao's endorsement, it was Xu Youchang's muddy Is he worthy of something that cannot be held up to the wall?!" Zhou Jinhui knew to some extent Li Tan's previous grievances with Xu Youchang. It could be said that if that bastard hadn't caused trouble, why would the late King of Heaven have clung to Li Tan in the early years?

Therefore, both in public and private matters, Zhou Jinhui did not want Xu Youchang to have an easy time.

"But we can't distribute this thing. If I give it to Ye Jin, he will have to thank me." The more Zhou Jinhui thought about it, the more feasible it became, and he said anxiously: "I'm hanging up. If you're okay, go home? By the way, where are you?" "

Home." Li Tan said calmly. The place where Yu Ao is is home to him.

Zhou Jinhui was convinced: "Bye then."

Ye Jin was kicked out by Qisheng Media a few years ago, but she still used a lot of squeeze to get kicked out. If she hadn't met a noble person later, how could she have followed in Li Tan's footsteps and won the Best Actor Award? , I was afraid that I would have starved to death on the streets, so I hated Qisheng so much that I wished I could fly a plane and blow up the building every minute.

Although Ye Jin was capable, part of the reason why he won the Best Actor that year was because Li Tan did not participate.

Li Tan thought about this for a while, then turned around and met Yu Ao's eyes.